// Don't Go - Part 2 //

A/N - I didn't want you all to cry or become sad from the previous thing. I felt so sad! :(  

So, here I come making your day cuter with a babyyy!! Read on, people!!

***

It had been two days since I last saw Harry in the hospital bed. Cold tears were running down from my cheeks as I was sitting on the black bench of the Church. I had kept my hand on my stomach. The little guy hadn't kicked ever since Harry took his hand away from him. Anne was right beside me, while she was wiping her tears off. Gemma was staying strong as she held her hand on my shoulder, rubbing it.

The priest then called out for me, "Miss Y/N, please come and say any words for your husband."

I got out of the bench and went towards the stand. I carefully climbed up as I kept my one hand on the mic, while the other was resting on my belly. I held my tears, fighting for words.

"I-I would just want to say that he was a charming person, he always-" And there I stood facing so many people, crying badly with tears that were unstoppable. How could I lose someone so daring, so special, so enchanting, so pretty, so brave, so good, such a good person like Harry? Why would I? I'd done nothing to deserve him.

Gem came towards me, hugging me tightly while shushing me. I gave in for that moment and wet her near the shoulders. The people sitting came on stage and said a few words while I was looking in one direction, not even sharing a blink. I went from my thoughts as Anne was taping me slightly.

"Y/N, it's time." She said, holding her tears. I nodded in return as we went out to the graveyard.

There stood a digged hole with a tombstone attached to it. The words "Loved by many and especially by Y/N Styles. Rest in power, Harry Styles." were engraved on it. His coffin was white with golden borders.

"They won't open the coffin." Gemma slightly whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I softly asked her.

"I don't know. There is some ritual in which they won't allow seeing the face." She answered.

What the hell's a cremation in which we can't see the face of the deceased?! I went towards the priest while he was praying with the black beads on a necklace.

"Father, why can't I see his face?" I said, as I had a sore throat from crying over the past hours.

"Child, the time is long gone. We can't now. It'll bring bad powers to your husband." He said while he continued moving the beads.

I could definitely not stand those words. I went towards Anne. She might do something against it.

"Anne, why can't we see him?" I asked her as she was looking at his coffin.

"Baby, as the priest says, I'll follow him." She answered as she wiped her tears using a tissue. Of course she believed so much in the religion and in the priest as well. Now I'm gonna let go of my Harry without even looking at him for once.

I went near his coffin and bent down, touching the upper portion.

"I'm so sorry babe, for everything." I quietly said.

"And, I'm also sorry for you too young one." I softly said while I patted my stomach.

Later on, his coffin went inside the ground. I had a river of tears flowing from my eyes. It had so much force. I kept my hand tightly on my tummy. The baby kicked. Once. Twice. Thrice. Four times. Five times. This time forcefully. I fell down on the ground. Next thing I know, I blacked out.