// Move On //

A/N :

^^^^^ THE HARRY IN THIS IMAGINE FOR NOW IS ABOVE ^^^^^

ANOTHER DESCRIPTIVE WITH TEXT IMAGINE. THIS IMAGINE IS A MIX OF FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WILL LIKE IT OR NOT. 

HAVE A BRIGHT DAY AHEAD. 

(IF YOU NEED A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME)

I LOVE YOU ALL. A.

It was 9:00 a.m. My or let's just say our usual time to wake up on Saturdays. I get up, just to see Harry cuddled under the bed sheet like a smol pie. I didn't want to disturb him, so I just went to the bathroom and did my morning chores.

After bathing, I enter the room, seeing Harry still asleep. He went out with his friends mostly every single day and partied late. I didn't care much because after all, they were his friends, and on Wednesdays, I had sleepovers with mine.

I then went downstairs to make some breakfast. I ended up making waffles because it was Harry's absolute favorite on Saturday mornings. I called out to him, hoping he would be awake, "HARRY, THE BREAKFAST IS READY! LET'S EAT!"

"YEAH, GIVE ME 2 MINUTES MORE." He said.

He might be brushing or something. In the meantime, I wanted to make the waffles look better and not the old plain ones. So, I grab some Nutella and load it in. I grab a few Oreos and crumble them up and spread them out. Then I had a few chocolate sticks, so I took 2 of them and decorated them. Next, I use some rainbow-colored sprinkles and sprinkle them all over. It looked extremely yummy.

**it looked something like this**

I went upstairs to see what was taking him so much time

I went upstairs to see what was taking him so much time. I open the door, "Harry, come now, let's eat. It's getting late!"

"Yeah, just a second." He was typing something on his phone. He must be messaging someone, maybe his bandmates? I didn't know. I go downstairs to check on my vanilla waffle. I didn't want to eat chocolate. Not that I hated it, I loved it, but I wasn't really craving it. I wanted more pickles and avocados. I drizzle some honey over my waffle.

It was getting quite late so I went upstairs to check on him. I heard him saying, "Yeah, I'll talk to you soon." On the phone. I just opened the door, I couldn't wait, I was so damn hungry!

"Harry, I can't wait anymore! Come now."

"Yeah let's go." He said coming downstairs with me. We sat on the dining table and he started to eat. He didn't look amazed by the decoration I made. Instead, he asked me,