// Let me love you, Goodbye //

A/N : 

^^^^^ THE HARRY IN THIS IMAGINE IS ABOVE ^^^^^^

THIS STORY IS A TEXT IMAGINE. THIS IMAGINE WILL BE A LITTLE SAD. IT'S A ONE-SHOT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS. HAVE A LOVELY DAY AHEAD. 

(IF YOU NEED A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME)

I LOVE YOU ALL. A. 

You : Harry, we need to talk.

Haz : You're using full stops, must be serious.

Haz : By the way, I have something to tell you too. Can we meet babe?

You : I don't think I have the guts to tell this to you...

Haz : You're scaring me now, what is it? Please tell me?

You : You wanted to tell me something too, you go first.

Haz : No, you go ahead. Mine can wait, love

You : Harry...

Haz : Did you cheat on me?

You : No! It's about something else.

Haz : Tell me

You : I think we should not see each other.

Haz : Why? What are you talking about?

You : Please don't ask me questions. We just can't.

Haz : What is the reason behind all this? Why are you thinking like this?

You : I do have a reason..you won't like to hear it though.

Haz : What is it then, y/n?

You : I just think that I don't have the feelings I had for you the way I had before.

Haz : Oh, so now you're telling me that you're falling out in love with me?

You : Yes

Haz : Is it me? I'm really sorry babe for what I have done, the way I made you feel. Please, can we work it out? Please?

You : Harry, no it's not you. Just don't think it like that, Harry.

You : You're truly an amazing person. The last 3 years have been the best of my life. You gave me everything, happiness, love, everything Harry. You've been nothing less than an angel to me. It's just me...I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just don't feel it, at this very moment. I'm trying to show you the love you deserve, but the truth is that I'm faking it.

Haz : How long have you been thinking like this?

You : 2 months.

Haz : Was it the distance?

You : I don't think so. I'm sorry, Harry.

Haz : No, y/n. It's fine. I'm sorry too, I let you down.

You : No you don't need to be, Harry. You deserve so much better.

Haz : I'm not going to stop you. Love isn't love when someone's forcing it, and I understand it. But just remember, I'm not letting you go from my heart.

You : We can still be friends?

Haz : We can. But right now won't be the best time. It's better if we leave this distance for a while.

You : Wait, you wanted to tell me something. What was it?

Haz : It doesn't matter anymore.

You : It does, Harry. Tell me.

Haz : I thought to ask you to marry me..Funny I knew the answer would have been a no.

You : Harry

You : I'm so sorry.

Haz : It's alright now. Anyway, I am glad you confessed your feelings. I just wish you the best life and I hope you find someone who treats you better and makes you happier than I do. All of the luck to you! Goodbye, y/n.

You : Thank you for everything. Goodbye, Harry.

*After 2 years*

It's been 2 years since y/n and Harry talked or even met each other. Y/n was still following One Direction. It was 13th November, the day when they will be dropping their new album "Made in the A.M."

Y/n was all excited. The album was available on YouTube. She took her earphones and played the album. It had beautiful songs. Then, "Let me love you, goodbye" started playing.

"Hey, hey, hey

Oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?

Hey, hey, hey

Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight

Hey, hey, hey

If tomorrow you won't be mine, won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye"

Y/n, she felt it. She felt these words as Harry sang them. She felt how broken he was after this. But now, what can she do? She moved on that night, but now she's broken too, she's lonely too, she doesn't feel anything. Now, she just hopes that she should never have let go of a person who gave her everything she ever had...

*word count - 736 words