// Passionate //

A/N :

THIS IMAGINE IS ONLY A DESCRIPTIVE IMAGINE. AGAIN, I TRIED TO MAKE IT LOOK CUTE. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT. ENJOY READING IT. 

HAVE A VIRTUOUS DAY AHEAD. 

(FOR A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME)

I LOVE YOU ALL. A. 

It had been raining heavily since morning. It was noon now and I was about to make myself something to drink.

"Harry, do you need some hot chocolate? I'm making myself some."

"I'm good, thanks." He said going towards our balcony.

I started making it, I wanted it thick, so I just kept it beside the stove, mixing sugar and cocoa powder in it to make a good frothy steamy hot chocolate.

I take the glass in my hand, going towards the balcony where Harry went. He was staring blankly at our garden, thinking about something.

"Hey." I softly say, joining him by his side.

"I was wondering about something..."

"What?"

"To get wet in the rain, dance..."

"You'll get a cold."

"It'll be worth the experience."

"If you think I'm joining you, I'm sorry, you're wrong."

"It'll be fun...Finish your milk, and join me?"

"Nope, I don't want to sneeze around the house as you would."

"Fine..."

Annoyed by me saying a no to him, he takes his shirt off revealing his toned body. Without wasting any second, he goes to the garden and gets wet, head to toe. It seemed very relaxing for him.

"Let's dance slowly, shall we? Under the rain?"

"Haz, you shouldn't do this. Now come back in." I said, keeping my finished mug on the coffee table.

He then comes towards me and starts pulling my hand. It was raining heavily.

"Harry, let go of me. I don't want a cold!"

But then, the next thing I know is that I'm draining. The rain was cold.

"You're so stubborn, Harry."

"Am I?"

His soft lips then pull against mine. He wasn't letting go. He was deepening it. He was kissing me so passionately and softly. It was a long kiss. A long kiss in the rain.

"You know...I've always waited...for a kiss..."

"In the rain." I completed his sentence in between the kisses he was giving me.

"And you've made it fulfilled."

"Yeah..." I said, he finally stopped for now.

"Now you've got it done, let's go inside."

"You're right. I'm shivering now, I'll need cuddles."

"Told you.." I said walking off. I went to the bathroom to grab towels for us.

"There, wash yourself with that."

"Thank you...We'll head straight to bed after this."

"Yeah, we'll see," I said, going to our bedroom to change my clothes. They were all dampened.

Harry then enters the room, all changed. He was wearing his usual black shorts with no shirt at all. This man loved staying shirtless, if he wanted, he'd roam around naked in the house.

I hop in the bed, resting my head on the two pillows I had toppled over the bed. It was such a great feeling, it was so relaxing. Harry then crawls to the bed next to me, giving me another deep kiss, while he was resting his hand on my thigh.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?"

"That look."

"That look?"

"God! That look in your face, in your eyes."

"Oh...Does it do something to you?" He says, sitting beside me, not removing his hand off my thigh. He then sneezes.

"Look, I told you that you'll get yourself a cold and now I'm going to get one-" And then I sneezed as well.

"We both have it now." He said, chuckling.

"Yeah, because of you."

"I can make it up to you."

"How?"

"When one has a cold they need warmth, can we now cuddle up and share our warmth?"

"You, do you even ever not think of making out or romancing and stuff?"

"When I'm this close to you, never." He said, smirking.

I then nuzzled my head against his chest, it's so obvious I loved his hugs, cuddles, and kisses too.

"Gave in?" He said, resting his head on mine.

"I didn't give in, I only needed something or someone warm."

And then, we spent the rest of the rainy evening, together. 

*word count - 670 words