// KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI //

A/N:

^^^^^ THE HARRY IN THIS IMAGINE IS ABOVE ^^^^^

THE STORY IS A TEXT IMAGINE. THIS IMAGINE IS A CUTE ONE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

(IF YOU NEED A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME)

I LOVE YOU ALL. A.

You : I'm having your baby.

Harry : It's none of your buisness!

You : Seriously Harry?

Harry : Wait! You weren't pranking?

You : Do you think I am?

Harry : WTF Y/N! YOU'RE FUCKING PREGNANT AND I'M STUCK AT THIS FUCKING TOUR WHEN I SHOULD BE WITH YOU AND OUR LITTLE PRECIOUS BEAN? WTH IS HAPPENING?! WTF IS GOING ON?! I'M ONLY 5 MINS AWAY FROM GOING ON STAGE AND YOU HAD TO TELL THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW?!

You : Woah, Harry. Calm down.

Harry : Wait, I was away on tour all the way and how did this even happen?

You : Did you forget what you did to me in the dressing room on the first night?

Harry : I know baby, never forget that I was just trying to fuel my narcissism.

You : idiot.

Harry : *you're an idiot.

Harry : FUCKING HELL! I'm gonna be a father!

You : Yes, you are!

Harry : I can't wait! I'm too excited! Can I tell this to my band?

You : Can I tell this to your band?

Harry : What do you mean?

You : After the show, can we tell this to your band?

Harry : Y/n, really?!

You : Yeah babe, you're right.

Harry : Where are you?

You : In the VIP box.

Harry : I love you so much! I can't wait to see you after tonight's show! It's gonna be the best night ever!

You : It is!

Harry : You don't know how much I wanted to be a father and start our own little family! I wanna spoil our kids so much! I promise to be the best father ever. We'll be the best parents ever. I just can't wait, y/n! I wanna see them right awayyyy!

You : Hold your horses, Harry. You will soon! I love you too. Best of luck!

Harry : Can I please cancel tonight's show? I badly wanna be with you right now <3

You : Can't you hear your fans yelling for you? Go on stage now Harry! Have a blast!

*word count - 370 words