// Destiny - Part 2 //

A/N :

THIS IS THE PART 2. PLEASE DO PAY ATTENTION TO THE POVs. ENJOY. 

"Hey, sorry for doing it. There was some electricity problem so I was sorting it out."

"No problem."

He then goes to the switchboard and all the lights shine. The face. It was Harry's.

"Oh hey, y/n."

"Hi, Harry."

"What makes you come here?" He said not moving from his spot, and looking at me with a cute smile.

"Umm nothing, I just wanted a ring."

"A ring? Okay...why may I ask?"

"Umm, it's nothing, well I'm getting engaged next week on Saturday."

"Uh oh." He said, all shocked and moving towards his desk.

"Please have a seat." I sat opposite from him.

"What made you open this shop? I heard it's new."

"Well, I didn't have a chance at getting paired with someone. So, I wanted to watch people become happy, and fall in love with each other, tying their knots. That made me open this shop."

"Oh." Me, I was only now thinking about how much I affected him ever since we broke up.

"Yeah, congratulations on your wedding."

"Don't say that," I spoke, giving a blank face to him.

"Why? It's your wedding."

"I hate the person I'm marrying too."

"Is it?" He said, chuckling.

"It's Alex. Do you remember him?"

"Of course I remember that asshole. He bullied me a lot. I don't like him either."

"I know right, he's a freaking dick. He fucking thinks that I'm a fucking toy. He gets all drunk and starts to abuse me so fucking much! I can't even tell my fucking parents that how he is so fucked up all the time. He hasn't acted all sweet against me, ever! And I hate him so fucking, actually motherfucking much!"

I then realized the shocking face of Harry's and the number of words I had used.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," I said looking down at my feet.

"It's totally fine. I think the same way, by the way. So yeah that's absolutely cool. What are your plans then?"

"I wanna run away with you, Harry."

"I'm sorry?"

"No nothing, I guess I'll just marry him and stay with him? I don't have any other option."

"Oh, right, your parents are also strict. Okay, so now about the ring..."

And I spent the rest of the afternoon, Harry making my ring and I telling him about Alex.

**HARRY'S POV**

It had been so many months since I had messaged Y/n's best friend, Lexi. She knew everything about her. So, I hoped she would be able to answer my questions. I messaged her.