// Sexy Time //

A/N - look who's just sitting around here imagining so much so sexyyy stuff with Harry every night.

Harriets or Stylies, fight fight FIGHT if you think Harry's yours ;) 

"Welcome home." You greet your boyfriend when he walks in from a long day and evening at the studio. He laughs, dropping his things down beside the door.

"Hello, my love." He responds, pulling you into his arms.

"How was work today?" You ask, your arms winding around his neck as you grin up at him.

"Good, good." He tells you before he leans down and presses his lips to yours in a soft kiss. Your fingers tangle in his hair, pulling him closer. His soft lips move more fiercely against yours. "I feel like my day is about to get better though." He pulls back to say, making you laugh.

"Oh, I think so." You both exchange a grin before you take his hand and lead him upstairs and into your bedroom. As soon as you were back in the room, he grabs you up in his arms and pushes you against the wall. You moan into his mouth as every line of his body presses against yours as he kisses you hungrily. His hands move down your hips, pushing your shirt up so his fingers brush against your skin.

"This needs to go." He pulls back, his fingers grabbing at the hem of your shirt and pulls it up and off of you. You smirk and do the same for him. He moves his lips down, his teeth encasing your neck as he bites and licks at the soft skin. You meld against him, his hands resting low on your ass as he pulls your pelvis in to meet his. You both moan as you feel how ready he was and how much he wanted you.

You pull back from him, working at the belt of his jeans, undoing it and then undoing the zipper and button of the black tight skinny jeans. He looked hot as fuck in them but they were honestly such a bitch to get off but you still managed to push them down enough for him to finish kicking them off after he slides out of his shoes. You kick off your shoes too as he reaches for your jeans. Yours quickly join his on the floor as his lips find yours once more. His tongue explores your mouth, sliding against your own.

You tug at his long curls, pulling him even closer against you. His arms wrap tight around you, his fingers playing at your bare skin. You push his boxers down, leaving him completely naked against your almost naked body. He wastes no time in ridding you of your bra and panties before he pulls you over to the bed. He pushes you back on it, causing you to tumble back. He smirks down at you before he leans over you, pressing soft kiss one after the other along your thighs. His hands follow his lips up and as his lips begin to work across your stomach and up your sternum, his fingers begin to play with you down low, making you moan. One of you hands grip at the blanket beneath you, the other finds his hair as his mouth finds your nipple.

His fingers work quick against you before he finally slides two in, pumping in and out while his tongue teases and licks at you. You moan loudly, tugging at his hair. As his fingers speed up, he moves his lips up your chest, across your collar bone, and to your neck. You were moaning and writhing under his touch, the hand that wasn't in his hair coming up to dig your nails into his back. He moans as his lips finally find yours again.

"Harry!" You basically squeal out as you feel yourself getting closer and closer, your legs were beginning to twitch with the sensation. Harry's fingers work at you for a few more seconds before he suddenly pulls away from you. "Noooo," You whine. "I was close." You pant. He just smirks down at you before pulling you up so you are both standing. He kisses you deeply for a second before he turns you quickly around and bends you over the edge of the bed. He wastes no time in grabbing your hips and slamming into you. You let out a loud moan as he fills you. He moans, his fingertips digging into your skin.

"Fuck.." He moans, his hips slamming into you quickly. You push back against him, having him fill you more with each thrust. The pace as so quick, he was hitting into you so hard, you knew you would be feeling it tomorrow but every second was worth it, oh so worth it. "Mmmm, oh baby yeah!"

"Harry!" You moan, your fingers grip at the blankets, gripping at them. His fingers dig more into your skin, making you moan even louder.

"'m close, kitten." He groans, pulling you harder against him with each thrust.

"Me too." You pant out, gripping harder at the blankets as your legs begin to twitch and shake. You were sure if he hadn't been holding you up at this point, you would have fallen to the ground.

"Come with me, love." You didn't need to be told twice as you find your release, screaming his name as you do. He lets out a loud moan as he thrusts into you one last time, riding out his orgasm. He stays in you, standing behind you for a few seconds more, both of you panting and trying to catch your breath. When he does pull out of you, you fall against the bed, unable to keep standing. "Now that was damn good." He breathes as he falls onto the bed, pulling you up into his arms. You curl against his slightly sweaty skin, burying your face in his neck.

"It always is." You let out a content sigh as he kisses your forehead. You felt so sated and relaxed that you quickly found yourself falling asleep as Harry reaches down and pulls the blanket across the both of you.

"I love you, sweetheart." You hear him whisper but were already too far asleep to be able to respond.

When you awoke the next morning, you stretch as you roll out of Harry's still sleeping arms. You feel that you were very sore, just as you predicted. You felt weak and still so relaxed. You felt good.

"Mmm, morning, love." Harry mumbles as he awoke. He reaches over, wrapping his arm tiredly across your stomach as he buries his face in your neck, resting against your shoulder. You bring your hand up, playing with his now tangled curls.

"Morning." You respond. "I'm quite sore today." You tell him making him laugh. He lifts his head and smirks down at you.

"Good, that was the plan." You roll your eyes, grinning all the same. You reach up for a kiss before you slide from under him and slip from the bed. Right as you try to lift yourself from the bed though, your legs wobble and you fall back.

"The fuck." You mutter, gasping. Harry sits up and yawns.

"You alright, love?" He asks tiredly. You try to stand again but your legs were still so weak and sore that you couldn't really do it.

"You wore me out and were so good last night my legs refuse to work today." You confess. He laughs and stands from the bed, walking over to you, still completely naked.

"I would consider that a job well done then." He holds his hands out to you and allows you to take them, pulling you up once you've rested your hands in his. You wobble but he pulls you firmly against his body, holding you up.

"Looks like we may need to just stay in bed today, I guess." You joke. He smirks and leans down to press his lips to yours.

"Now that sounds like a pretty good idea to me." He pulls back just enough to say before he kisses you again. You were sore, but you knew how he made you feel was well worth it. You wouldn't mind another round. With him, you could always go for another round.