// So Pleasing - Part 2 //

A/N - A threesome for you all. My first try ever. Please co-operate with me if you found it bad, lol. 

but, pls do give the votes and all. I'm selfish, I know. 

anyway, enjoy and get horny bishes!!!

The classes went- okay? I had to answer a question in every class, not my best day ever, was it? I hated it, I hated this, what to say I hated everything. I was just a twenty year old who imagined having a boyfriend. You know, we can go places together, explore together. But most importantly, we love each other. The next thing I cared about was having sex.

Since I was an 11 year old, I was introduced to porn, and what sex was. I have always imagined having it. I have never experienced it. But trust me, I do know all of the dirty thoughts a boy has for a girl. I've imagined worse. I've also thought about blood during it. Harsh sex.

It was 1:30 pm. It was the time when we had to go to our respective rooms. But I had to go somewhere else. I had to go to Mr. Harry- oh sorry, I can call them by their name, Harry and Zayn. So I went all the way up, and knocked on the door.

"Come in." The deep voice said.

I opened the door to reveal that the desk had not a single thing. All of the books, the globe, the laptop, every single thing was gone. Harry and Zayn were sitting on the two office chairs which were behind the desk.

I went towards them, and Zayn gestured to me to sit on the chair opposite to them.

"Do you know which school rules you're breaking?" Zayn asked me.

I recalled everything I've ever done since this university and no, I've not done anything against the rules. "No?"

"Well, you have." Zayn said.

"Many." Harry added.

"One, you're not supposed to wear a skirt that short." He said. I looked down at my skirt and realised that it was reaching my upper thighs. Cool.

"Second, your hair should be tied and not hang like that. That's it." He said. I knew I had very nice curls, even though my hair was straight.

"And you should be punished for the same, don't you think?" He continued.

"Umm, I think so?" I said, not knowing what was going on.

In a moment, Harry got up from his chair and came towards me. He was standing like a tall building against an ant.

"I've been waiting so long, what's your age?" He asked me.

"2-20." I said, seeing where he was headed. Didn't expect that a university would give me such a punishment. I was very pleased.

"I'm 22 and Zayn's 23."

And with that note, he pressed his wet, soft lips against mine. Our lips moved in different ways, his tongue playing inside my mouth. He moans slowly, not parting our lips. His hand found the hem of my skirt pulling it down as he put me up, grabbing me from the waist.

"You don't know how innocently sexy you are, princess." He whispered inside my ear, as his warm breath tangled in it. He licked my earlobe, softly and slowly. He went down to my neck, I tilted my head, allowing him in. He sucked on my neck so sweetly. He sucked every part, giving me love bites all across my warm neck which now was wet.