Brother vrs brother pt3

Crisis
Malicka
And Vivian bursted forth from the dust surrounding the buildings and flew at Gunther.

Gunther: WHAT?!??

Ty stared at him and lept away.

Gunther: COWARD!!!!

Gunther leaped up and used his gear to dive at where ty dropped away and avoided the nagas as hands.

Ty saw this coming and back flipped and landed in the plaza he waited and sure enough Gunther rushed out f the rubble smoke and charged. His face mask still hiding his face partially.

Ty grits his treats and swings at his face, only for Gunther to parry and land a shoulder strike. Ty tumbled across the ground before recovering and launching through the air. Gunther followed him into the sky. And right behind him raced the three deaths of ferlaya.

——————————————

Crisis charged after Gunther. But then malicka slammed into her on accident.

Malicka: HES OURS!!! HES SLOWER THAN TY!!!

Vivian creased up next to malicka as they all charged forward whilst talking.

Vivian: EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO GET HIM TY FOESNT WANT THAT. HE EVEN CLARIFIED THAT WE CANT EAT HIM.

Crisis: NOT YET AT LEAST!

Both of the nagas looked at her in confusion.

Crisis: UNLESS HE BREAKS THAT OCARINA!! WE CANT EAT HIM. NOT UNTIL HE BREAKS IT!!!

Both of them nodded in agreement and charged forward even faster.

——————————————

Ty skidded against the smooth pavements and paired a flurry of strikes from Gunther and kicked him away.

They where nearing a construction site that was still under work. Two mine carts sat on opposite ends of the road. One in the right lane and one in the left, both going downhill.

Ty pulled out his pistol and aimed, fired three shots and missed all of them.
Gunther retaliated by firing his own shots. Two nearly missed but one hi ty in the shin. This caused ty to stumble mid air and almost crash. But ty stabilized himself and charged at Gunther and grabbed him by the shoulders, then used his gear to soar up and dive bomb into the carts. They both landed in a respective cart, sending them both flying downhill.

Ty ducked in his cart and reloaded his pistol and fired some shots at the cart without really aiming. While Gunther shot some, nicking the edges of Tys cart, nearly striking ty in the head. The tracks where going to be side by side up ahead.

The carts then came together and both ty and Gunther popped up and drew their swords and tried to kill.

Gunther swung a low blow but ty barely blocks it and punched Gunther across the face, only for Gunther to head butt him.

Ty retaliated with a feint strike, which forced Gunther to assume a strike to his midsection. But ty aimed for the face.

With a quick swing ty sliced the mask of Gunther off, as it flew off, revealing many scars on his chin and cheeks from battles.