The aviary

Gunther gives ty two blades.

Ty grabs them as he stares behind him at the second door.

Gunther: behind you is another hell..

Ty: damnit Gunther don't you understand that I'm not supposed to be here?!

Gunther: I know your not but the law requires this!...once you get through them you will be free to go...and besides...someone is joining you this time..

Ty turns to a door opening to his left. And...

Ty:.......you...

It was the girl. The girl from the tavern. She wore the same rags as she did when she appeared in the tavern.

 She wore the same rags as she did when she appeared in the tavern

Gunther: ty this scum is Leah....she supports the nagas and has been here for the past five months. Doing trials every day.

Ty:....

Ty stared at the girl who stared back. They both had a dead look in their eyes. It was almost as if they where competing to see who was more dead than the other.

Leah:.....so your him....

Ty:...??

Leah: the fabled naga slayer.....

Ty: ....don't call me that.

Leah: well .....sorry.....

Gunther: your task is to refill the water hatch inside of that aviary...simply get the water running inside.

Leah: hmph.

Ty: alright sounds easy.

Leah: your a dead man.

Ty: none of us are

Leah: we will see.

Gunther: ty ....

Ty looks at Gunther.

Gunther: don't let her dying stop you. Nobody cares....keep yourself safe.

Ty:......

Ty couldn't awnser as the main door opened to a huge glass dome with a few scattered trees in a plain.

Gunther: good luck ty..

Ty and Leah stepped in as the door closed behind them. Ty stared forward for a moment.

Leah: alright let's get this over wi-

Ty: wait.