F E A R

Ty crashed through the glass just as crisis broke through the left side of the throne room.

On one of the thrones was king Xavier and in the other was queen Whitney adorned in royal robes and crowns.

The guards on their side stepped out and positioned themselves in front of the king and queen.

Ty landed right in front of the king and queen. He slowly stood up as glass kept falling from the roof above him. Then he looked up and around him.

Behind him was a hallway that led to the huge throne room. Four guards rolled in cannons with piercing rounds. And aimed them at crisis. Crisis was just about to move.

Ty: CRISIS FREEZE!!!!!!

Crisis obeyed. And everyone stared in awe. He controlled the most powerful naga on the planet. With just his words...

Ty then turns his attention to king Xavier and queen Whitney.

Ty:.....both of you are going to destroy this planet if you kill the nagas.

Xavier: what?!? WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG. I AM THE KING IF THIS WORLD!!!!

Ty: I've been living with these nagas for a while now..And I'm here to tell you that you are destroying this world...

Whitney: how?! By expanding?! Expansion hasn't harmed them!!!

Ty: because they are wildlife. You are man. Man is the apex predator.

Whitney: how can you say that WITH HER IN HERE.

Ty: do you know WHY? Do you know WHY SHE IS?....

Ty then points at himself.

Ty: I brought her.. she follows me..and I follow her.

Xavier: romeave!! She will just eat you when your least expecting it...

Ty: that's utterly false.. she knows what will happen if she tries.

Crisis sweats a bit and looks at ty nervously.

Whitney:....wait...your-

Ty: the naga slayer ..yes..

Xavier and Whitney stared at him...and then stared at him again but this time, in a unimpressed manner.

Xavier: and now your stuck. You crush my battalion and now your stuck...

Ray: ROMEAVE!!!!

Ray and Gunther enter the throne room and aim their guns. Gunther with his revolver and ray with his crossbow.

Ty turns and sees both of them. A sad look comes on his face.

Ty then turns back and closes his eyes.

Ty:.........damnit!

Crisis froze and stared around hopelessly.

Ray: THOSE BASTARDS WASTED OUR WARHEAD!!!

Whitney: WHAT?!?

Everyone looks outside and saw the mushroom cloud.

Xavier: I mistook it for a test....