Armageddon

Ty and Leah leaped from the tree, crisis, malicka, and Vivian right behind them. Ty fell with the maneuvering gear as he free called for a good while. Leah held onto crisis's hair as she stormed down the side of the tree.

They could see smoke. They where tanks. And possible armed platoons. However by the radius of the smoke clouds, it was likely that there were only about 50 of them. However they had no idea what they could truly do.

Leah: how the hell-

Ty leaned in air as he guided himself, mid free- fall towards Leah.

Ty: not sure. I'm not sure...we didn't truly plan this out.

Ty then dive in a towards the jungle floor

Ty: my objective....kill the queen

Once ty hits the jungle floor he is met with tanks and soldiers. He is hallowed by light as the sun begins to set. They all aim quickly and fire as ty uses his gear and zooms past them all. Bullets whizz past him as he weaves In between trees. He then manages to cross the river as he is suddenly in the capital. He stared down the long road that led to the castle.he could hear sirens sounding and saw people running. When they ran past him they pointed and screamed.

Ty then begins to jog towards the castle. He heard two harpies whoosh over him,sending up dust from the streets into the thick summer air. Tys nonchalant jog caught people's attention before they where devoured or killed by wreckage. Ty stared in an emotionless gaze towards the castle. A lot of people where rushing towards it for shelter. However the king was eaten only yesterday. The castle was not a refuge by any means. Nobody in this city was safe. And it was all his fault.

Ty shook the thought and rushed forward. Two soilder approached as he ducked and sliced both of their legs out.

Suddenly the ground next to ty creases upwards as a mass was moving just beneath the surface. Garnets body surged out and slithered next to ty. Katrina also came out of some beholding wreckage as they ran next to ty. Ty noticed tanks rolling in. Only two of them. They where pitch black with red markings. Their cannons gleamed a futuristic platinum. They aimed at them.

Ty: KATRINA!!! GARNET!!!

Both of the young nagas split off just in time as the tanks fired off a shot, and missed, hitting civilians instead. Ty kept running forward.

Garnet dove into the ground a burrowed beneath the tank and rushed up from under it and crushed it in her hands, using the rocks in her hands. She then threw the tank at a group of soldiers nearby, killing them.

Katrina used her shapshifting ability's to harden her skin. As the tank fired a shot it ricocheted off her skin, damaging it but not as much as it would have. She then elongated her nails and speared the tank, as it exploded soon after.

Both of the nagas went off to cause more destruction as ty kept running forward. He could see her.

She was on a podium as people tried to barge into the palace. Whitney waved her arms and shouted to the crowd..but then stopped as soon as she saw ty. Her heart sank to her stomach. She almost screamed in terror.

Ty used his maneuvering gear to launch himself forward. He was rocketing straight at Whitney. The crowd screamed as he soared above them.

Then a gunshot rang out in the air. Tys gear was ruptured and failed as smoke billowed out. This sent him backwards back into the main plaza, right in front of the castle. Ty landed in his back and then managed to steady himself before landing in his feet and skidding to a stop.

Ty looked up in a rage but then his glare went to a look of suprise and angst.

Gunther: sorry mate...

Gunther got in front of the queen and drew his gun, as the queens desperate behavior quickly went to a bright optimistic smile.

Gunther: but I'm afraid you can't lay a finger on her.

To be continued...