Crisis

Ty walked over calm as ever and sat right next to a crisis in the slow slowing stream that lead to the water fall.

Crisis didn't even flinch. She just stared at the sunset.

Crisis:....what do you want?...

Ty:......your trust..

Crisis: your pathetically bold.

Ty: no I just know that we can't win without you.

Crisis: you can forget it..

Ty: no we can't. I'm easily under a month they will unleash a hell you have never seen. If they where able to catch Vivian....then what do you think they will do next?

crisis: you will capture more nagas?... why are you wasting time with me.

Ty feels the water in his hands. How gently it streamed through his fingers.

Ty: no....after they capture all of you.....what will happen?.

Crisis: god knows....wait a fucking minute-...why-...

Crisis turned to him in anger.

Crisis:...why do you even care?!

Ty:..????

Crisis: WHY DO YOU CARE?!?! THIS ISN'T EVEN YOUR WORLD!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO THE HUMANS AND KILL US OFF! AND DESTROY THIS PLANET?!? WHY?!? WHY DO YOU GIVE A DAMN?!?

Ty:...........

Ty then stared at the sunset and looked down at his feet as they dangled loosely over the edge of the waterfall. The gentle stream pressed against his back.

Ty felt a trickle of moisture go down his chest and cheeks.

Ty then felt his eyes...

And stared at his tear heavy fingers.

And with that..his act was finished.

Tys lip finally quivered as he stared down at his hands and began to cry. Long stifled sobs escaped him as crisis then looked at him in shock. Why was he crying?....

Ty cried for a few more minutes, letting everything he was holding in at that point out. Then he finally looked up in anguish and suffering.

Ty: I don't know....ok?....I hate this world..

Crisis stared at him...

Crisis:...you where acting?...around everyone?.,

Ty: OF COURSE I WAS!!!!!

Crisis was taken aback by his sudden burst of despair.

Ty: THEY DEPEND ON ME!!!!MANY FEAR ME!!! I HAVE TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING HERO HERE!! MEANWHILE IM SCARED OUT OF MY GODDAMN MIND!!!!! BECAUSE ITS JUST MY HOME WORLD ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Ty cried out as he fell to his knees and pounded the river with weak hands. His cries became loud and echoed out from the waterfall.

Crisis:.......

Ty: I'm scared crisis......I'm truly scared of what is ahead of me and this planet....I'm scared of Vivian, of anko, of malicka, of Bella, ALL OF THEM...

Ty: then looks up with a face of true feeling and fear.

Ty: but you terrify me the most. You ever wonder why I didn't straight up attack you?!

Crisis tries to remember a time where ty intentionally attacked. He didn't. Everything was in self defense. She looked at him in a guilty way now.