Horror

Ty lands softly on the jungle floor right in front of a military base. It was his original post. The "town" he found when he first landed.

Ty hesitantly stared at the gates.

In his hand he held a strange object. It was an ocarina. A small instrument. However it was broken in the sense that you could no longer play it.

Ty:...shake this when the time is right......ok........here I go....

Ty used his ODM gear to grapple up the gate. The two gaurds tagt watched out didn't see him pressed up against the south wall. So he was undetected.

Ty took out a small package of gunpowder and places it on one side of the watch platform. Ty then uses his ODM gear to quietly grapple over to the opposite side. He placed another package there as well. The gaurds didn't seem to notice.

Ty landed directly below the gates.

The gaurds turned around just in time to see him.

Guard:..IT-ITS THE NAGA SLAYER HES BACK!!! FIRE!!!!!

Ty taps his foot down on a button as he stares up emotionless as the gaurds are blown to shreds, the gate is destroyed.

Everyone I dined of yeh gates suddenly begins to panic and run around. Trying to get away from the gate.

Jack runs out of the military office building in a panic along with ray.

Ray: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!

Jack: the- THE GATE WAS DESTROYED!!?!!?

Ray: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE GATE?!?

Jack: THE ENTIRE THING WAS BLOWN APART......no-...

Jack and ray simultaneously look slowly away from each other as they both face the gates direction. About 500 yards away the dust hadn't settled yet after the sudden explosion. But as it began to settle a shadowy figure walked forth from the destruction.

Ray:....that's psycho.....that fuckin PSYCHOPATH!!!

Jack: it's not him...it-...it just can't be him!!! HE WOULD T DO THIS!!!!

Ty emerged from the smoke walking calmly forward, almost as if he was oblivious to the terror the entire town was in..

Ty then stopped in the middle of the plaza that was dead center in the base.

He took out a small instrument and shook it once. Twice..and then thrice.

Suddenly shadows covered the city as beings soared above the base. People stared up in terror and ran into their homes. But many where too slow.

The shadows would get closer and closer to the ground before one would snag a person up with huge talons. Eventually they where dive bombing into buildings, then raising their heads out to reveal how many people they had just devoured whole. They would then fly up again for another bombing

Ty then resumed walking forward as people where devoured all around him.

Ray: THAT SON OF A BITCH ILL KILL HIM!!!!

Jack: no!!! I'll do it....

Ray: YOU WILL DIE!!!

Jack: SO WILL YOU!!! AND YOU KNOW WHERE THE ROYAL FAMILY IS LOCATED. THAT IS PROBABLY WHAT THEY ARE AFTER!!!

Ray:........tchhhrrr.....FUCK!!!!!!

Jack puts his hand on rays shoulder

Jack: listen man....I gotta do something...all I've really been good for is...getting rid of booze and lazing around...