Red rum

Ty walked down slowly to the main lobby of the hospital.

Ty felt the railing and held his mother's blades sheathe tightly.

Ty didn't know why but he didn't want to leave that room. He couldn't tell why though..but something was definitely wrong.

Ty:.......

Ty turned away and started to go back up the stairs. As he walked up a hand stopped him.

Gunther: where are you going?

Ty: somethin is off. Here come with me.

Gunther: the hell you on about mate?

Ty: I'm not sure but...something is wrong.

Ty walked quickly up the stairs. Suddenly a scream rang out and echoed down the hall. Followed by a thud.

Ty:...that was from trishas room!!!

Ray: SHIT!!

Ty Gunther and ray all ran up as fast as they could and...the door was wide open. And crawling out was trish.

Trish: TY!!!!!SHES DEAD OH GOD!!!!!!

Ty: what?!? what are y-

Ty saw that she was thrown across the floor. Ty then helped her up but then she trembled and forced herself against him, as if the world was on her shoulders.

Trish: THE DOCTOR- HE-

Ty: what?!he what?!

Gunther walked over to the door and then stepped back

Gunther: blimey....

Ty: what?!

Ty carefully looked over with trish in his arms.what he saw made him freeze.

May was in the chair right next to trish's bed, slumped over and completely dead with her Faunus ears ripped out. Her lower jaw was surgically removed somehow and thrown about the floor. The doctor lay flat on the ground with his intestines and brain matter on the floor around him. A knife with blood on it was in his hands.

Trish: HE KILLED HER - HE KILLED HER OH GOD!!!!!!! OH GOD OH GOD!!!!!!

Ty: Jesus Christ-

Ray: I'm getting security.

Ty sat with trish in his arms as trish wrapped her arms around him and began to sob into his chest. Ty carefully embraced her back. He didn't know what to say. The girl he met a few days ago was dead in front of him. But..

....It didn't faze him as much as he would've liked...

——————————————

Ty and trish sat outside of the doctors office. Trish was wrapped in a blanket as she shivered from shock. Yellow tape was tapped in front of the door. As a few detectives and Gunther searched the room.

Ty stared at the floor in a strange state of confusion. Why wasn't he...affected.

Trish: ty tell me it's going to be ok please....

Ty: wha-

Trish: please just say it. It will calm me down.

Ty : trish everything will be alright. No need to worry.. honestly I'm glad your alive...

Trisha: he just barged in....and started screaming some racial slurs at her....I couldn't move...he was so fast and-..I tried to scream but-

Ty: trish it's ok...

Trish put the blanket down and finally signed in relief . The blood from may was on her shirt. She stared up at ty with full blue eyes.

 She stared up at ty with full blue eyes

Trish: thank you ty...

Ty: it's nothing..let's get you cleaned up.

Ty got trish up and lead her to a bathroom and let her go clean herself up.

Ty sighed deeply and walked back to the room.
——————————————

About two hours passed since the murder. Ty held the case file in his hand.

Ty: I go from killing giant beings to being a homocide detective....how things change I geuss...

Ray: hey romeave!

Ty: hello ray. Any new evidence?

Ray: nope I think it's all in that file ya got there.

Ty: tch...poor trish ...she had to watch all of it.

Ray: hey I didn't read the file lemme see what the detectives think happened..

Ty hands the file over to ray as he takes out small reading glasses.

Ty: ha-...have you had those?

Ray:...yeah?

Ty: even during missions?

Ray: how else am I supposed to read?

Ty: ..........

Ray: anyway..

Ray proceeds to read the file aloud.

Ray: at approximately 1:04 the Trishas doctor barged in and assaulted and killed may. Trish was unable to act as the doctor proceeded to mutilate the victim. Soon after he stabbed himself in the brain and lose abdomen in suicide to escape consequences.

Ty: damn...why did he kill her?

Ray: nobody knows. Probably Because she was a neko.

Ty:...huh?! That makes- that makes no sense!!!

Ray: a lot of anti racist movements have been made recently. And she was actually a pretty good activist. She got them a lot more rights after a good two years. She's made a lot of anti neko people really angry...

Ty:.....no but....judging someone for something that they do is.....absurd!!!

Ray: never heard ya use that kinda language before...anyway I'm headed back to the barracks for the night. You comin?

Ty: yeah just a minute...

Ty ran back upstairs to meet Trisha who was at the top of the steps all clean and new.

Trish:...hey ty...

Ty: heya trish, your lookin a lot better now!

Trish blushed.

Trish: Th-...thank you... I'm going to be going home now.

Ty: I was about to do the same.

Trish:....ty.....

Ty:????

Trish:.....I-......l-

Trish shook her head and charged past ty.

Trish: ILL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!

Ty: yeah see ya!!!!

Ty walked back home under the stars. A lot was on his plate now.

Tomorrow was a hunting mission...

To be continued...