Brother vrs brother pt2

Gunther lunges forward as he takes a stab at ty. Ty parties this and kicks him away with great force. Gunther grunts and steadies himself before charging again, this time faking a slash and punching ty in the side. Ty reels back and nails him in the side of his face in return. Both of them then snarled and grabbed each other and began to tumble around, before ty managed to break off and poise his blade forward.

Gunther takes out his golden pistols. He aims and takes five shots. Ty runs behind a price of rubble and sprints into a somehow still functioning bar.

As he ran in some people recognized him and screamed in terror. Gunther kicks the door down and stared at ty as they then circle each other for a good bit. Ty strikes first with an attempted slash to gunthers neck. It didn't connect as Gunther ducked under the blade, forcing his hat to come off. This revealed his dark blue hair. He stared at his now ruined hat and stared back at ty. He then got in a fencing position as ty felt a sudden pressure being emitted from him. Did he have some sort of ultima state too?!

Ty didn't wait to find out as he charged again. This time they leaped up Onto the bar table. The bartender screamed as she ran off. The two clashed for a good while, shuffling along the smooth at table. Sparks flew with each sword collision, as well as a small shockwave. Finally Gunther found an opening and slashed at tys abs. Ty winced and backflipped off of the table and took out a pistol. It wasn't as good as gunthers but it could definitely kill.

Ty fired off some shots and backed up. But Gunther skillfully reflected them, even with his seemingly thin rapier.

Ty grit his teeth and charged again. Gunther sidestepped out of his way and attempted a downward slash, but ty blocked it with his blade and reversed the pressure, now leaning forward and pushing Gunther back.

Tys eyes seemed wild. His head twitched for a moment and his eyes seemingly glowed. Gunther narrowed his eyes as they began to bleed. Tys head twitched madly and then faced upward and seemingly screamed as his eyes went a vivid white. This then stopped as Gunther was confused. Ty used the confusion to break the stalemate and kick him through the bar wall and back out into the plaza. Ty sprinted back out and slashed down, just barely scraping gunthers shoulder. He went for another swing but was then tripped and then drop kicked by Gunther, this made him stumble back a bit. Gunther got poised to attack but ty then jumped up and used gunthers chest as a launch pad. He launched up to the castles main window which cracked when he landed on it.

Ty then pushed off, breaking the glass window behind him and rushed at Gunther with near super sonic speeds.

Ty: GRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Gunther grunted as he managed to block Tys spiraling strike, but was pushed back a good bit. Gunther narrowed his eyes as he broke off from the stalemate and quickly slashed Tys side. This sorted out blood into the streets. Ty turned and cartwheeled away and then jumped up and swung his sword, sending an air blast at Gunther, blasting him back again into a building. Ty landed and sprinted forward.

Ty: ITS ME OR YOU!!!

gunther: NAGAS OR HUMANITY!!!!!!

The two roared as they reeled back and leaned towards one another, the sun briefly in between their faces. Their swords getting closer and closer.

Finally they clashed again and ty weaved yogi there's left, avoiding a slash and then kicked him in his chest, sending him up a flight of stairs attached to a building, forcing him up the roof.

Gunther waited for ty to appear. He looked around and saw tie soilders shooting in the distance at some harpy's. He stared at their waists as they had maneuvering gear.

Gunther quickly shot them both in the head before he snatched one gear and attached it to himself. However.

He didn't notice ty sliding on his knees, against the smooth metal roof, and grabbing the other gear.

Gunther: WHAT?!

Ty then skidded to a stop and flipped backup feet first and stared at Gunther. He then shoved his hand in his pocket and grabbed something before raising it close to his face.

It was the ocarina he used to kill jack.

Gunther: what the hell is that-

Ty grinned as he shakes it three times.

And the beasts of ferlaya then rallied to the god.

To be continued...