Rejoining hell

Sergeant: ATTENTION!!!!

Gunther and ty along with a few other people stand in a line. They are all dressed in a simple outfit, with small differences. They all wore khaki cargo pants with black military boots. Ty wore a white tank top while Gunther wore a light jacket.

The sergeant walked over to another small soilder who was just a bit taller than ty. Ty was one of the smallest people there.

Sergeant: SO MAGGOT?!?! WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE GODDAMN TABLE?!?!

The soldier twitched before he stood straight.

Soldier: I- I WILL BRING US TO A MORE SATISFACTORY LEVEL OF VICTORY SIR!!!!!

Sergeant: THAT WAS BY FAR THE STRANGEST SENTENCE IVE HEARD ALL DAY!!!

The soldier waits until the sergeant leaves to Gunther before exhaling deeply.

Ty looks at him and frowns. He felt bad for him.

Sergeant: AND WHAT ANOUT YOU?!? ....wait a goddamn minute....GUNTHER STATUS REPORT!!! WHY ARE YOU IN THIS GROUP OF RECRUITING SOLDIERS????!!!!

Gunther salutes by putting the tips of his fingers on his shoulders and standing straight.

Gunther: SIR I AM HERE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MR ROMEAVE SIR!!!!

sergeant: wich one?.

Gunther gestures to ty as the sergeant looks at him.

Hammond: PRIVATE ROMEAVE YOU ARE TOO CALL ME HAMMOND!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!

Out of instinct ty does the normal scout regime salute.

Ty: SIR !!!

Hammond: NOW WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?

Tys eyes flashed once again as the small pebbles around him actually shifted as a small small amount of steam came out of tys body.

Ty: ..REVENGE SIR!!!!!

Hammond:...huh...

Ty was blankly staring forward still saluting.

Hammond: AND HOW DO YOU PLAN ON GETTING THAT REVENGE???!!!!

Ty: BY MAKING THEM SUFFER AS THEY HAVE MADE ME! SIR!!

Gunther:.........

Hammon:...right....CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHO HAS MADE YOU SUFFER BOY?!?

Ty re-salutes but does it harder this time as his pupils shake.

Ty: A WHITE SNAKE WOMAN WITH LIGHT BLUE SKIN ALONG WITH A BLONDE HAIRD SNAKE WOMAN WITH A GREEN SNAKE BODY SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammond:...how in the hell did you survive boy?...

Ty: EVASION SIR!!!!!!

Suddenly a member of a returning convoy group rushed up to Hammond and took out a photo.

Convoy member: SIR!!! we have explicit evidence of recent damage to the naga crisis!!!

Hammond stared at him wide eyed than looked over to ty.

Ty was still staring forward in a daze. Images where flashing around in his head.

Gunther: .....romeave.....y-....you......you took her on?.....and lived?

Ty snapped out of the trance that he was in. The color returned to his eyes as he looked around in confusion.

Ty:...huh?...y-...yeah I did.....I remember cutting her cheek and her hand ....I didn't do much damage though

Everyone stared at him. As if he was out of his mind or had just committed murder.

Ty:...?.....

Hammond walked over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders.

Hammond: you where able to escape the other naga too?....right?

Ty:...y-..yessir...

Everyone broke into a murmur. Some where unsure and didn't believe. Others where saying he was the savior. Ty couldn't hear luckily. He was too focused on Hammond.

Hammond:...you have a strong will...AND.....your skilled.......

Hammond took out a patch and placed it around tys right leg. It was yellow and black.

Hammond:....your now a special forces member....

Ty:...which means?...

Gunther: your with me...

Hammond: and....

Hammond leans forward.

Hammond: your going to get the revenge that you have been asking and praying for.

To be continued...