Fatal mistake

Ty weakly opened his eyes as he heard lid gurgling from underneath his back. He then realized he was laying on something warm.

Ty sat up and realized he was on the stomach of crisis. She was asleep with bandages.

Ty:....damn what happened?...,,

Mennysan: you did it.....you actually did it....

Ty looks over to see the fairy on her knees in front of him, staring at him with a mix of fear and amazement.

Ty: did what?....I can't rememb-....AHG-

Ty suddenly clasped his head as the memory's rushed back. Bella's sacrifice, the battalion. His transformation. And....crisis devouring the king.

Tys eyes shrunk in horror as he suddenly pounded crisis's stomach in exasperation.

Ty: FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

Mennysan leaned back away from him.

Mennysan: what?! What's wrong?!

Ty: DAMNIT CRISIS-

Mennysan:...wait-....did-

Ty: SHE ATE HIM! SHE ATE THE KING!!! NOW ALL OF HUMANITY IS AFTER OUR HEADS!!!!!

Mennysan realized the true gravity of this situation and collapsed on her bottom a staring up at the sky.

Mennysan: they are going to throw everything they have at us aren't they?

Ty: OF COURSE THEY ARE!!!! WE KILLED THEIR KING!!!!!

Crisis: *sniff*

Ty stoppped and looked at crisis who was watching ty panic. She was crying.

Crisis: I....I'm sorry ....he was going to kill you...you wouldn't be able to take a shotgun to the face...I think...I-..I'm sorry!

Ty: no I wouldn't have... so you really did save my skin..............

Mennysan suddenly went wide eyed and stared at crisis in disbelief.

Mennysan: you would rather have him alive? THAN FERLAYA?!??

Crisis: wha?!? NO!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!!

Mennysan: DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE BECOMES!?!?!

Ty:....what-

Mennysan: HES A MONSTER IN SHEEPS CLOTHING!!! TY ROMEAVE I CAN SEE INTO YOUR FUTURE!!! AND YOU BECOME A MONSTER!!!!

Ty:..........

Crisis: wait WHAT ABOUT FERLAY MENNYSAN?!? DO WE SAVE-

Suddenly a robbed figure appeared in between them all. She smiled cheekily and wagged her finger in the air as a creation aura shrouded her. Suddenly mennysan and crisis tense up and shiver before they stared up straight. Meanwhile ty just shook violently.

Ty: ah-

Crisis: kch-

Mennysan: wh-

Suddenly she dissolved and vanished. The three then stare around.

Ty: ....oh god..OH GOD CRISIS ATE THE KING!!!!

Crisis: IM SORRY!!!!

Mennysan: CALM DOWN!!!

Ty: WAIT MENNYSAN CAN YOU SEE INTO THE FUTURE?!

Mennysan: what?! What are you talking about?

Ty:..look into the future like you did a few seconds ago

Crisis: ty she was never able to do that...

Ty:......what?!...

Crisis: this is seriously off topic. WHAT NOW?! WE ARE FUCKED!!!

Leah: not quite.

Ty looked at Leah who was approaching.

Leah: if we are going to attack. Now is the time. I bet they're rushing for the tree right now.

Ty:....your right....we only got one shot. Keep the young nagas safe. If they die and we die. Then there won't be any future generations of naga.

Leah: well that won't be possible if they destroy this damn tree.

Ty: fucking....

Ty clenched his fists in exhaustion and then stared up at the sky. Muttering a quick prayer to both of his parents.

Ty: do you even know what will happen when the tree does eventually fall?

Leah: the tree has been standing for the past million years. So I don't think it will fall on its own. But if they manage to get it down.

Ty: how would they?

Leah: well while I was covering you on the battle ships. I saw that they had made a huge mechanical saw in development.it was hidden well in the trees, but from where I stood I could see it.

Ty:...FUCK!!!!

Leah: ty what is up with you? Your never this tense!!

Ty: I've been scared this entire goddamn time Leah!!! alright?.....I just-........I did t want to seem scared....because it would probably scare you guys...and you would start worrying more about me than the mission..

Leah stared at ty. She didn't realize that she was blushing. She still couldn't get over it. She understood him so little even after such a long time with him...yet it feels as if they have been together since the beginning....

Leah looks down in guilt.

Leah:.....but....are you ready?!

Ty: turns to her with a glare in his eyes.

Ty: damn right I am. Let's hold those fuckers off!

To be continued...