Brother vrs brother

Gunther and ty stood in the plaza staring each other down. Tys gear was no longer in working order. They stared each other down. Both  did not want to engage at all.

Ty stood up straight as the chaos ensued around them. Whitney suddenly backed away from the two.

Gunther:...mate....go...get out of here...........I am not fighting you.....

Ty: I ain't leaving.....you need to move...........

Gunther: mate if I let you kill her all of humanity will be plunged into chaos...

Ty:............fuck-

Gunther: do you even know what you want mate?!?...DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE WRAUGHT?!??

Ty:...I have brought hell to this world...but in return I plan on leaving it behind me...

Gunther:.....damnit ty...I know about your past but-

Ty: ITS NOT ABOUT THAT ANYMORE!!! ITS ABOUT THIS PLANET!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE?!?! YOUR CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF THIS EARTH!!!!

Gunther: HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW!!! THOSE NAGAS ARE DECEIVERS!!!! JUST STAND DOWN!!!

Ty: DAMNIT GUNTHER-

Ty unsheathes his blade and points it at gunther.

Ty: THIS WORLD IS ALREADY FUCKED!!! THE KING IS GONE AND THE CAPITAL CITY IS IN RUINS!!!!

Gunther: BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!! BECAUSE OF YOU ROMEAVE!!!!!!!

Ty stared at Gunther with guilt and anger on his face.

Ty: god I wish you could just believe me....

Gunther: I WANT TOO BUT YOU HAVE BEEN FED LIES BY THOSE NAGAS...JUST STAND DOWN!!!!!!

Ray: RRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Suddenly ray appears from some rubble nearby and strikes ty in the back. He had gotten him with his bayonet attachment on his rifle.

Ty: AAUGHHHHHHAAGHH!!!!

Gunther: RAY NO!!!!!!

Whitney: K-KILL HIM!!!!!!

Gunther: YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!!!

Ty is pinned to the floor with a blade in his back, as blood flows out slowly. Ty writhes as he attempts to get up, but ray puts his entire body weight in him, forcing the blade deeper.

Gunther: RAY GET OFF OF HIM NOW!!!!

Ray: THIS FUCKER KILLED ALL OF MY CLOSEST FREINDS!!! AND YOU WANT ME TO GET OFF OF HIM?!?? WHOS SIDE ARE YOU FUCKING ON?!??

ty used rays confusion to roll and trip ray over, getting the blade off his back and setting himself up in a sprinting position. Ty unsheathed his blade and lunged past Gunther with speed both Gunther and ray have never seen.

Whitney: W-WAIT!-

Ty reeled back and sliced Whitney across the chest three times as hard as he could, making her shake like a rag doll with each strike.

Whitney stumbled back as her white gown now went red with her own blood. She could feel her intestines slightly poke out of her abdomen. Her left breast was also limp and no longer completely attached. She also had a clean gash across the side of her face, the poured out blood.

Gunther: N-no!.....

Ray: holy shit-

Whitney seizes up before finally collapsing out of shock.

Gunther: ...GRRRFUCKK!!!!!!

Gunther unsheathes his sword and poised himself. His thin rapier edged and pointed at ty who now stood up straight.

Bella rang in the distance as ray just stared at them both, after which he ran to gunthers side.

Gunther: NO!! YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING HIM!!!

Ty stands tall and is shrouded in dust and ruin. Whitney's blood is on his bare chest as he stared Gunther down. His eyes project true anguish and sorrow. He doesn't want to fight.

Gunther:...right then.....

Ray grits his teeth in anger and sprints away.

Leaving ty and Gunther staring one another down.

Gunther: let's decide the fate of this world.

To be continued...