The necessity of betrayal

Ty grabs the gun from the guards pocket and hands it to Leah.

Ty grabbed a knife and the guards nightstick.

Ty: you know how to fight right?...

Leah simply nods, still shocked from the act that ty is currently committing.

Leah:.....y-....why did you...

Ty: because as much as I hate to admit it I have to trust you. If you have been in the wild for that long then I have to believe you. Even if I have to side with those nagas...I will save this world.

Leah stares at him as tears well up in her eyes.

Ty: stop crying and let's go.

Leah: I'm not crying-....

Ty: surrreee....

Ty and Leah then carefully walk down the corridor. At the end of the corridor is a split road. They can either go right or left. To their right is the exit. To their left is the other inmates and security office..

Ty:......Leah go to the right.

Leah: -wha- what?! No you will get caught immediately!!!

Ty: Leah look at me.

Leah looks at ty. Tys eyes scream out this aura of hope and grit that Leah had never seen in a face before.

Leah:.......ok............go..

Leah runs to the exit. She sees to guards and uses her nightstick to wrap around the fronts of their necks. She chokes them for a moment before using her strength to snap bothfo their necks.

She looked behind her where the other corridor was. Not a peep. She heard virtually no noise from the inmates nor security.

Leah ran over to the exit door and began to lock pick the giant iron door. Two of the metal forks she stole from lunch where now lock picking pins.

One broke as she attempted to break in, but the next one worked as the door came loose and was now able to be opened.

Suddenly she heard foootsteps. Many of them behind her.

She turned around and her eyes bled slightly.

Ty stood there, with about a hundred hardened men and women behind him. Ty had wrapped his old survey core jacket around his waist to make a waist cape.

Leah held her head as her vision went fuzzy. She saw Tys head twitch as strange gold and white eyes appeared on his figure and off as his head jerked more and more. The same name boomed in her head again.

Leah: what the hell-...is he?...

Ty: Leah whats wrong?!

Leah didn't even realize that she was on her back on the floor.

Leah:....sorry I'm just....I must have been in that cell for too damn long....

Ty:.....ok...well now is our time to move. We took out the main security officers while they where on break. Nobody knows that we have broken out.

Leah:.....ok....so?...

Ty:...the prison is right next to the exit. I already assigned a few guys to take those gaurds out....

Leah: wait what about the rest of them?

Ty looks behind him at the people

Ty: I'm not holding their hands after this escapade. They are on there own once we get out.