Violent movements

Ty sat in the barracks as he was drawing a potted plant on a window in a sketch book.

Then a pack of cigarettes caught his eye. They where gunthers. He stared at them briefly as a childlike curiosity took over.

Gunther: oi mate....just a take one damn...

Ty looked at them and took one. He used a lighter that was strapped to his belt to light it and took a puff.

Gunther: WOOOOOO that's the good shit mate.

Ty nodded as he didn't exhale. Gunther left the room. As soon as ty was sure he was gone he exhaled and coughed violently and threw the cigarette away.

Ty went back to sketching but.

??????: hey rookie...

Ty kept drawing as he didn't think the voice was talking to him.

Suddenly a hand snatched the pad let from his hand and threw it across the room. Ty looked up to see a neko.

She glared at him with seemingly innocent young eyes

She glared at him with seemingly innocent young eyes. Her hair was a bright neon green as she had a platinum plated armor of some sort. She had a spear attached to her back. A while group of Faunus was behind her.

Maxine: word on the street is that your the toughest bastard here. The names Maxine. And I beg to differ. You where the guy affiliated with that neko murder.

She glared down at him. Ty stared back up unflinching.

Ty: if you want something from me you will find nothing here. See ya round.

Ty went to leave and exited the room. But they followed behind.

Maxine: came from a world of titans. Don't know who your parents are. I seriously don't buy it.

Trish was standing in the hall as they passed her. Ty had this blank look on his face.

Something about his face was wrong...

Trish tapped jacks shoulder as they both began to follow them to the courtyard.

As soon as they got outside everyone cleared the way. Not for ty but for Maxine. She was merciless with her peers and honest in telling them horrid things.

Maxine finally takes off her gloves as ty turns around.

Ty:.....your serious?.....

Maxine: damn right I am. I'm planting you six feet under you stupid human son of a bitch!!

Ty stares at her but then stares in horror at trish behind Maxine.

Trish's fist slams straight into the back of maxines head. Maxine stumbles and rolls forward and lands at tys feet as she gets up to face trish.

Maxine: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!?!?!,

Trish: YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!

Maxine: FUCKING MAKE ME!!!!! 

Maxine slams away at trish. Trish seems to let her guard down as she began to take shots to the face and liver.

Jack couldn't get past as the other girls kept him from getting close.

Maxine: ILL KILL YOU IN THIS UGLY FUCKING CITY AND SPREAD YOUR BLOOD ACROSS THE FUCKING PAVEMENT!!!!  HOWS THAT SOUND?!?!

Trish didn't respond as she fell to her knees. Maxine forced her head into the pavement as trish held back tears. Maxine began to try and curb stomp trish as she grinned widely.

Maxine: THE NEKOS ARE FUCKING TOUGHER THAN YOU THINK YOU FUCKING MISTAKES OF MEN!!!!!

Jack: STOP IT!!!

Maxine stomped me final time as suddenly she turned around and faced ty.

Her eyes spurted blood as the grin in her face disappeared. She stared as her jaw hung open.

Ty twitched as golden eyes and a face of rage flickered on and off. Brief images of robes on his waist flashed before her.

Suddenly the images stopped as ty was right in front of her.

Ty clutched her throat and forced her down on her knees.

Ty: KCHHHHHRRGHHHHHGHHHHHHGRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Maxine : reached for his face to try and scratch out his eyes but ty caught one of her hands in his mouth and bit down as hard as he could which broke her hand.

Maxine was going pale in the face.

Trish: TY STOP-

Ty stared at Maxine with rage filled eyes as he let her go.

Maxine gasped and clutched at her throat.

Ty positioned her back up in a kneeling position as he reeled back and slammed her hard across the face with a furious kick. Then he began to stomp on her rib cage.

Trish: TY!!!!

Trish grabbed Tys arm as he was mid stomp. Ty stared down at Maxine how was literally almost dead after a single assault.

Ty:......

Trish: it's not worth being a murderer.

Trish held ty tightly as ty just stared at Maxine with fierce eyes.

Ty:.......

Ty walked away.

Jack: trish are you-

Trish looked at jack in annoyance.

Trish: yea yea I'm fine jeez.....

Trish stared at Maxine...and stared before....

$43 £8u643|}

to be continued..