The holocaust begins

Ty stepped through the portal, leaving the wall, his freinds, and his homework's behind.

The blue lights around him illuminated his scout regiment uniform. His mother's blade was still sheathed on his left side as he seemingly floated at a standstill.

Suddenly ty stared forward in shock as his eyes began to tear up.

Ty: wh-....what the fuck!!?

A being stood in front of him. Her blue robes and tan tentacles skin shimmered and shined in the blue light.

Then he heard a voice

?????: GARROTH STOP!!! DONT SEND HIM THERE!!!! HE SHOULD T GO THROUGH THE SAME HELL I DID!!!!

??????: it will help him grow stronger..Sladov....do it..

The figure smirked slyly.

???????: good luck romeave~

Ty stared around looking for the voices. He couldn't tell who they where but they sounded extremely familiar. He began to flail as he tried to reach out to the being in front of him as suddenly he was jerked to the side in a differentiated portal that sent him hurtling towards a jungle like environment below.

Ty: GUH-WHAAAA!!!!

Ty was falling from miles in the aura he reached for his ODM gear and tried to adjust it to catch his fall. Second by second the jungle environment got closer and closer.

Ty looked around and saw black dots in the sky. They looked like birds but....something was off..

Ty was falling straight towards a enourmus tree that completely dwarfed every single tree around it.

Finally ty fell through the leaves as he is forced into a flying head spin as he try's to steady his fall. But it's no use.

Ty launches his ODM gear in hopes that the hooks will break his fall some what. The gear attached to some loose branches as he was 30 feet away from the ground.

Ty: Ngh- FUUUCK!!!

Ty slams into the ground on his left shoulder as it cracks and pops out of socket.

Ty: GUAAAAAAHHGG!!!!

Ty rolls in pain and grits his teeth as the gears he tried landing with return back into the system. Ty finally calmed himself down as he stood up and held his shoulder.

Ty:.....the hell....am I?........

Ty took off his regiment jacket and made a makeshift cast that held his shoulder up. He then looked around and grabbed small twigs and leaves and used his swords that where sheathed to make sparks and create a fire.

Ty sat in the fire and looked around. Everything was enormous. And it seemed inhospitable to humans. Who was that woman? What where those voices.

That didn't matter to ty right now. As it soon transitioned into nighttime as He put out the fire and looked around for a good spot to sleep. Ty found a good spot under the roots of a massive tree. He was just barely small enough to squeeze through a hole int the large cluster of roots.

The hole lead to a small cave that was 4.5 feet by 5 feet, just a rely big enough to sleep in. Ty lay down nice and snug as the cold night soil failed in attempting to comfort him.

Ty: I just need to find other people....that's all....I .....gotta.....do...

Ty wearily closed his tired eyes as he went into a deep sleep.

Outside however.

A massive scaled tail slithered through the soil just outside of the rooted tree.

Ty didn't know the horrors that would await him tomorrow.

To be continued...