Pure gluttony

Ty sat in a tree with trish and jack as it rained steadily and heavily . Gunther was on the other side of the tree with some other lower rank soldiers briefing them in in the operation.

Jack: I can't believe they want you to try and kill a naga.

Trish: your assigned to kill a naga that actually doesn't eat too many people though. They say she's called Anna. Rumor has it she used to be a human but was reincarnated as a naga!!!!

Jack: jeez that creeps me the hell out...then my diet consists of only humans..eghhh.

Trish looked at ty with big blue eyes and smiled softly.

Trish: please...please don't get hurt.

Jack: yeah I mean you are the only one who is going against her.

Ty: wait it's just me?!? I DONT GET BACKUP?!?

Trish: why do you think we came?

Ty: because you where assigned to come?

Trish: no silly. Because we don't want our friend to die!

Trish had this new twinkle in her eyes that ty was surprised by. Ty nodded before adjusting his jacket and then unsheathed his mother's blade.

Ty: ok Gunther!!!!

Gunther jumps to the other side as the other troops go off and scout the area

Ty: what now?..

Gunther: thye where sent to scout the area in the 10 mile radius around us. They should be back in about five minutes thanks to the gear you gave us.

Ty: sounds good.

Trish scooted over to tys side as jack glanced over then looked away as if he didn't see. Then he looked back in shock and his jaw went down as he saw trish next to ty. He mouthed out a few cuss words while attempting to hide a smile.

Trish saw this and flared at him with an intensity he never saw before.

Jack: eek-.

Suddenly a soldier zooms past and lands on the tree gasping desperately.

Gunther: HUH?!? Why are you back so-

A giant light brown hand slams against the tree above them as a nagas face appears. Her tounge hung down out of her mouth and her eyes craved.

Ty: TCH!!!!!

Jack: AUGH!!!

Gunther: MOVE!!!!!!!

Ty and Gunther jump downwards while trish jumped to the s right. The scout slipped and panicked as he was quickly snatched up and stuffed down the nagas gullet with absolutely no mercy. Jack jumped away towards the others.

Gunther: TY!! WITH ME!!!!! TRISH AND JACK HANG BACK!!!

Trish: SIR!!!!

Jack: ROGER!!!!!

Ty and Gunther flew above the naga as she stared up at the two.

????????: r-...ROMEAVE!!!!

Gunther: HUH!???!

Ty: GRRR!!!!!

The naga immediately charged after ty knocking Gunther away harmlessly.

Trish: TY NO!!!!!

Ty stared ahead at the naga almost completely in a trance.

Ty zipped up and landed on a enourmus tree. As he landed he noticed some weird structures in it. But he paid no mind.