A horrid destiny

Ty wakes up in a tree. The surface he was laying on was nice and cool. However the air around him was pleasantly warm and refreshing. He takes his first deep breath in and begins to legitimately wake up.

He sits up and looks around. He immediately recognized where he was. He was in the great tree. The tree without a name.

Ty then runs his eyes....then stares wide.

Ty: my sword! Crisis took-

??????:it's ok....I got it back...

Ty?....

Ty looks over to a branch that is about 50 feet away from where he was sitting.

Each branch was easily the size of a cargo ship in width and spanned thousands of feet long

Ty:......give it too me.

Mennysan: it's right beside you.

Ty looks to his right and finds the blade. He grabs it and clips it to his waist. Then he stands up as his ripped military pants fluttered in the wind.

Ty:...thank you for grabbing my sword

Mennysan:...I just...I felt sorry for you....

Ty:....why are you but now?.....do you not trust me enough to be small and vulnerable.

Mennysan: precisely.

Ty:...fair enough.

Ty then sits back down and stares at the sunrise.

Ty:....how the hell am I going to gain crisis's trust.

Mennysan:.....you will...

Ty: no shit I have to buy how.

Mennysan: that I cannot tell...but you will...

Ty:....by the way..

Mennysan looks over at ty.

Mennysans eyes show partial horror upon looking at him for a brief moment but then return to calmness.

Ty:....yeah I was right.....whats up with that....why is it that when people look at me they get so....scared..why do their eyes bleed?...

Mennysan stared at him...she felt horrible...

....Because she saw....

Mennysan:....I'm not sure romeave....but....something...and someone...is ahead of you.....

Ty:.....what do you mean by that?.......who is ahead of-

Leah: ty!!! Ty!!! The other nagas wanna see you!

Ty:you mean Vivian and malicka? Sure . Wanna make sure they trust me. See you later mennysan.

Leah: you are adapting to this way quicker than I thought.

Ty: oh I already did that in my cell. Long nights of tears and pain in that cell.

Leah: ok sure..

——————————————

Ty walked towards a hole in the tree. He always forgot just how massive this tree was. But knowing the humans. Size won't matter when it comes to taking it down.

As they entered the hole they where greeted by Vivian and malicka. Both stared at him. Vivian managed to smile at ty. Ty lightly smiled back, in a sort of apologetic manner. Malicka stared at ty and also smiled. She actually bowed before him, showing him respect.

Ty:...you don't have to do that..

Malicka: I-..sorry..

Ty: your fine..

Ty is then greeted by two more nagas.

One looked to be much much younger than the rest. She stared at ty in fascination and then drooled a bit. She had dark brown hair and freckles. He scales where really rough and looked dryer than most nagas.

??????: ah human!!??? Thank you Leah!!! I've been starving!!!!

Ty stared at her with an emotionless glare.

Vivian: garnet he's not food. He's here to save this world.

Ty: I'm just doing what I feel is right...

Garnet: why is he staring at me like that?....it's creepin me out....

Malicka: because he could easily kill any one of us..

Ty: easily is and overstatement. Now that I know how you work....

Ty gives of a unus aura

Ty: if I wanted...nine of you would be alive...

The entire room was silent.

Leah:...your trying to gain trust here you moron!

Ty:...right...my apologies....just know that I'm not helpless...

Suddenly another young naga came in

Bella: greetings Katrina.

Katrina: what is everyone freaking out abo- OOOOO A HUMAN!!!!

Leah: he's not food.

Malicka: don't touch him he hurts...

Vivian: she's not wrong this time...

Bella: for once I agree with her.

Malicka: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IM RIGHT WAY MORE OFTEN THAN YOU GUYS LET ON!!!!!

Leah: ok ok shut up!!...we need to guard ty...

Malicka: it's the least we could do.

Vivian: aww so your saying this little hunk of man can't care for himself~~?

Ty:.......your pushing it...

Vivian stops almost immediately. Like a dog being disciplined.

Leah: jeez you already have their respect...

Ty: we all need to respect each other from now on. We will all die if we don't.

Leah:....well how are we going to get crisis on our side.

Ty: I got that part covered.

Leah: ty she will take no chances when she is front of you. She will try to eat you.

Ty: really? After what she saw me do?...I'm not so sure about that...

Ty then began to walk out.

Ty:.....hey Bella...

Bella perks up and stares at ty ready and alert.

Ty: fly around the perimeter and make sure crisis doesn't try anything.

Bella: sure..

Bella walks out with ty. As Ella walks out she zooms away. Ty calmly walks towards the waterfall where he fell to the island.

Crisis was there staring at the sunset.

Ty:...this world doesn't truly need me........it needs them..

To be continued...