The beginning of godhood

Ty sat in the detention center.

Ty sat alone at a lunch table in the prison table. Anyone, even hardened criminals steered clear of ty. They knew what he could do to them...

Then came Leah. Leah walked past ty. Ty didn't even look up.

Then Leah stopped.

Leah: your a loner aren't ya?...

Ty: look at yourself...your only friends are nagas...

Leah: where are YOUR freinds though?...hm?....what happened to them?...

Ty stared at Leah and had vivid flashbacks of trish and her murder spree. How innocent he thought she was.

Ty:..........fuck you.

Ty began to get up but then Leah grabbed his arm.

Leah: sit romeave...

Ty stared at her for a moment and then sat again.

Leah: you have only been here for how long?

Ty: in this prison?...a few weeks.

Leah: no I meant this world...

Ty:.....a couple of months.

Leah: meanwhile I've been in this planet for ten years... how vastly different both of our experiences must be right?...

Ty:......

Leah: so I want you to listen to me, and listen well..

Ty:...

Leah: this society. The nekos, humans, this worlds entire population....is fucked...

Ty:....I kn-

Leah: I'm almost positive you saw bad things romeave but....being on this planet for ten years....it changes you. And it won't change you like that silly little garden walk of a titan universe you came from-

Ty slammed his hands on the table and got into trish's face.

Ty: WHAT WOULD YOU FUCKING KNOW ABOUT MY SUFFERING IN A UNIVERSE IN WHICH YOU DONT FUCKING EXIST!!! ????

Leahs eyes bled again as she grist her teeth in pain, a triple voice boomed in her head.

Tys eyes went calm after he realized he snapped.

Leah then calmly raised her hands in a peaceful gestureas ty shrank back into his seat.

Leah: your right....I have no clue what you exactly experienced....but this is definitely different.

Ty: no shit.

Leah: romeave........

Ty:.....

Leah: .......we have to stop humanity.....

Ty:.......what?.

Leah: they are ruining this world...the ecosystem....they are just going to wage war on a planet that finally gave me hope...on a planet that Was all to itself......

Ty stared at her and was taken back by how seemingly accurate her wording was.

Leah: yes we need humans and nekos to survive...but we need those nagas too.....if those nagas, harpies and mermaids die.....not only will this ecosystem fall apart...but the world itself will end...

Ty:...what?...

Leah: follow me...

——————————————

Leah and ty walk out to the empty courtyard

Leah stared into the forest.. in the forest was a tree taller than many mountains in ferlaya. It stuck out like a monument to all the dangers in ferlaya. And to all lives lost.

Ty:...what is that tree?...

Leah:.......it's what is keeping this planet alive.....though humanity doesn't know it....I know that-..

Ty: once we kill the nagas ......we will just-

Leah: expand......and make a civilization bigger than you could imagine.... until they take that tree out.... thye won't know it.....but when that tree dies....everything dies...

Ty:....how do you know this?....

Leah: I've been here for ten years romeave........but I know that.....it's unlikely that this will change your mind since you know now......you could just tell everyone that the tree is the only thing keeping this tiny planet intact....but it's also likely they will never believe you....................so...

Leah turns away from him.

Leah:.......this world....

Leah turns back to ty and stares him in the eyes.

Leah:......is in your hands

To be continued...