A god is born

Ty zooms past a tree after tree as crisis is slithering after him. Ty then flys low to the ground and barely grazes the jungle floor. He waits for a moment while staring calmly at crisis.

Crisis: TODAY I FEAST!!!!

Ty: IM NO LONGER YOUR ENEMY, BUT I AM NO LONGER YOUR PREY!!!

Ty lands on a rock and gets into a swordsmans stance as he unleashed a torrent of air from the raw power of his stance.

Ty: I will survive!!!!

Crisis slams her hand down. Faster than Vivian but slower than malicka.

Ty dodged the grab and backflips away. Ty then starts to zoom around crisis at incredible speed. Crisis stared around in fear.

Crisis: this is Stephanies offspring?!?! She created a demon!!!

Ty suddenly zoomed right in front of crisis with a look of hatred and angst

Crisis ducks under Tys straight charge and attemptets to grab him after he missed

Crisis ducks under Tys straight charge and attemptets to grab him after he missed. But ty switched his blade in his hand and held it like a dagger. Ty flipped and used his ODM gear hooks to cut and ward of crisis's hand. This helped ty get away easier as well

 This helped ty get away easier as well

Crisis: clever fuck-..

Ty then zoomed around her once again. Crisis was in the same situation again. Waiting for him to make a move. She was constantly on the defensive. Many beads of sweat roll down her brow as her eyes dart back and forth trying to catch him.

Crisis then saw it.

Crisis reached out her hand and surprisingly snagged ty out of the air like a frog catching a fly.

Crisis: now to get rid of that dainty sword!!

Tys blade was stuck in crisis's grasp. His only free arm was being used to slam against her hand fruitlessly.

Crisis: your arm must hurt a lot eh?.

Crisis grins as she squeezed harder and harder. Ty screamed as a few ribs broke.