Epilogue

~20 months later~

"BARNES! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted from the kitchen, slamming my hands on the counter and waited while furiously staring through the doorframe.

"WHICH ONE?" Bucky questioned from upstairs, making me huff loudly and shake my head.

"THE ONE THAT CAN WALK!" I shouted back. A few moments later I could hear the sound of cracking stairs which meant he was coming downstairs. Finally.

Then everything got quiet again and I was about to go get him myself. However, at the same moment as I pushed myself off the counter and took the first step, he walked through the door. They walked through the door.

"You are unbelievable," I shook my head but couldn't stop myself from chuckling at how adorable they were. Bucky was holding our little boy's hands up, helping his stubborn and clumsy little feet walk towards me.

"You said the one that can walk ... well one is still struggling, but he's getting there!" Bucky assured me before picking Leo up and tried to give him high-five but Leo ended up just grabbing Bucky's hand and started chewing on his fingers.

Leo started teething about two months ago and ever since then he took every chance to chew on our fingers. Since his teeth were tiny and his 'bite' wasn't that strong, we let him do it. Bucky had to be careful though, because I was pretty paranoid that if Leo will try to chew his metal fingers it will break his teeth.

"Man we talked about this ..." Bucky shook his head at the little boy that seemed tiny in his arms, however, the look in his eyes whenever he looked at Leo or whenever he talked about him, almost made me tear up.

"How am I supposed to yell at you now?!" I slammed my hands on the counter once again and sighed, slightly upset.

"Mommy is mad about ... something. So keep doing whatever you're doing and we might get through it without her getting violent." Bucky whispered into Leo's ear before blowing on his cheek, making him giggle.

"You ate my limited Kit Kat Mini edition, didn't you?" I glared at Bucky and dangerously pointed my index finger at him.

"Uhm ..." he took a deep breath before looking down at Leo once again. "What did you say buddy?" he pressed his ear to Leo's little mouth as if he was actually expecting him to say something.

"Dadaaaa!" Leo practically screamed into Bucky's ear, making me burst out laughing since his hearing probably just dropped from one hundred to zero.

"He said he's really really sorry for eating your KitKats Mia." Bucky mumbled while rubbing his ear, looking down at Leo as if he just betrayed him.

"You know what? Get out of my kitchen." I went back to chopping onions for our dinner, just a moment later feeling a warm breath on my ear, the one that always send shivers all over my body.

"You know I love you but I really don't trust your cooking." he whispered into my ear, gesturing me with his head that we switch the knife for the baby.

"I'm offended. However, thank you cause I really need to lay down." I washed my hands before pressing a kiss on Bucky's cheek and looked down at my other man.

"Give me my child." I joked and when Leo laid his little head on my shoulder I stayed in the kitchen for a few more moments, admiring what a great cook Bucky was.