Chapter 60

WARNING: Emily DOES NOT agree with page two, paragraph three. I really mean it.

I repeat ... Emily DOES NOT agree and let's say Bucky encourages her decision.

Just sayin'...

But as I said before, I know yall have read worse.

~~~

Bucky pulled earbuds out of our ears, letting them fall on the ground, including my phone. But neither of us even noticed ... well actually neither of us cared.

Nothing, not even an ice cream on a hot summer day tasted better than his lips. His hands ran down my back and stopped at the bottom to break the barely any space that was left between our bodies. Then he effortlessly lifted me up and at the same time picked up the blanket off the ground, not breaking the connection of our lips at all.

"Oh my ..." I breathed out as my back hit against the wall of the boat's cabin.

"You okay?" Bucky questioned with a deep, raspy voice in between the kisses, slowly his lips travelling down my yaw.

"I'm- I'm ... more than ... oh shit ..." I had a little trouble keeping my voice down as he found a sensitive spot on my neck that I didn't even realise was there.

"You were saying?" he teased me with a smirk on his lips as he took a short break to move a strand of hair that was sticking to my moistened neck. His thumb slowly ran over my bottom lip.

One of his hands reached under my shirt, making my skin tremble under his cold touch that ironically made me feel warm inside. Walking backwards he slightly kicked the door of the boat cabin and before I knew it, we were inside.

Slowly I took off his jacket, not breaking the eye contact even for a moment. A smile of satisfaction appeared on my lips when I noticed his breathing speeding up as I traced my fingers slightly under the waist band of his pants.

As a payback he roughly and passionately pressed his lips on mine, this time the kiss was anything but slow and soft. Bucky's hands gripped the bottom line of my shirt ready to pull it over my head. As he reached the middle of my belly, I stopped him by slightly biting his bottom lip.

"That's my thing." Bucky breathed out and once again tried to pull up my shirt.

I stopped him by gently putting my hands on his. "Just ... don't expect ... it looks bad, okay? I'm not ..."

Before I could finish, he switched the position of our hands, now he was in control of them. "Then ... let's break the ice by taking off mine first, shall we?" he gave me an encouraging smile and put my hands on the bottom line of his shirt.

I bit my bottom lip as I slowly rolled it up, making sure that my hands didn't leave his skin lonely at any time.

I chuckled sadly. "This was a bad idea. How am I supposed to compete with ... this?" I breathlessly whispered while slowly tracing my fingers down his toned chest as his lips found their way up to my ear.

"You can't. You are way out of my league." he whispered right into my ear, definitely knowing how hard this hits me every time.

After a few moments, this time successfully and after asking for an approval, he slowly took off my shirt.

My heart was racing as his eyes left mine, looking down at my chest and bare skin of my belly, almost every inch of it full of old and quite new scars.