Final Chapter

"It's 9 in the morning, I'm already late." I mumbled into Bucky's chest, trying to make myself get up.

"I'm not letting you go." he said stubbornly with a sweet morning voice while wrapping his arms around my still naked body, pressing me closer to himself.

"I told them I'm gonna be there at 8." I sighed tiredly, trying to take the blanket off us but cheeky Bucky refused to let me.

"So? You're already late, right? They won't even notice if we go for the round four." the last part he whispered in my ear slowly, his warm breath hitting my skin, making my heart run wild. Playfully he pulled the covers and the blanket over our heads as if he thought it could stop me from leaving.

"You wish. I already doubt that I'm able to walk after everything you did to me last night." I tried to resist him since there really was a pretty sore feeling in between my legs.

"Okay no round four then." he sighed as I sat up, my legs placed on the each side of his body. I reached for my bra but when I saw the torn fabric I remembered that I should find another one.

"See? You can't go. Correction. You are not meant to leave." Bucky kept teasing and sat up, running his hands up my bare thighs, trying to pull me back on him.

"Barnes, I need to get Sprinkles and Alpine to Pepper and Morgan, then I gotta say goodbye to Vicky, Becca, Tristan, Alex and Noah. They said they are gonna miss me you know ..."  I spoke while slowly backing away and wrapped one the covers around my body, smiling at the thought of my little pals.

"Are you cold?" Bucky asked softly, tilted his head to the side as I wrapped the fabric around my body even more tightly, making my way towards the closet to find some fresh clothes.

"A bit ... gotta take a shower and put on some clothes and -..." I started and already made my way towards the bathroom.

"I know a much better way of getting you-..."

"Bucky! Do not push it!" I warned him before he could complete his sentence.

"Last night you practically begged for the oppos-..."

"JAMES GET SOME SLEEP RIGHT NOW!" I interrupted him loudly, closing the bathroom door before he could see how hard I was blushing.

Not gonna lie, at this point I was starting to consider the round four. But then I remembered that I gotta be a responsible adult and made myself take a shower., brush my teeth and even braided my hair.

I took a quick glance in the mirror right before putting on a t-shirt. Oh shit. My neck, my chest ...

"BUCKY!" I shouted, slamming my hands on the sink and turned my head towards the closed door that separated the bathroom and our room.

"I'M ASLEEP JUST LIKE YOU WANTED ME TO!" he shouted back, judging by his voice, his face buried into the pillow.

Furiously I got out of the bathroom and stopped at the edge of the bed, crossing my arms while piercing my eyes on Bucky. He was laying in the middle of the bed, his face (like I said) buried into the pillow, his scratched bare back facing me.

"What is this?!" I hissed, waiting for him to look at me.

"I don't understand you Mia, first you tell me to sleep and now ..." he babbled while slowly turning his head to glance at me. When his eyes stopped on my chest he let out a short chuckle and turned around completely, leaning back on his forearms. "What is what?"

"This?!" I pointed at the most obvious hickey on my neck.

Bucky slowly licked his bottom lip while slightly tilting his head to the side, his eyes still focused on me. "I can't tell if this is a rhetorical question or-..."