Chapter 5

My legs were tangling in the air in all directions as I was trying to release the strong grip around my neck.

It didn't seem like it's gonna work out so somehow I managed to swing back and forward, kicking the creature into it's groin area. Immediately it groaned in pain and let me go to fall on the hard ground.

I coughed until I could breathe normally again and at the same time used my dagger to cut off it's arms and stab it into the chest area.

"There you have it! This is what you get for messing with Emily Stark you fucking ..." with every word I said I also kicked the dead body of an alien creature.

"Damn I understand the angriness but please there are a lot of alive ones that still need to be killed so just leave the dead one and let your frustrations on them." said Bucky who just shot another one that was running towards us.

I pulled the dagger out of alien's body and turned back towards Bucky. "Hello my favourite co-worker." I said and threw one of my knives at another creature.

"Co-worker with benefits." he corrected me, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Stark please concentrate at least for once!" Steve shouted from near by after he heard my laughter and used his shield to chop off alien's head.

"Look around Steven! There's too many of them! At least let me die happy!" I shouted back at him and jumped over a dead body that just fell next to my feet.

Steve wiped his forehead with his sleeve and sighed. "Hate to admit it but you've got a point. There's too many of them." he breathed out.

Suddenly, a large beam of rainbow-hued light landed in the middle of the action, and an ax flew out of it, wreathed with lightning and tearing through the alien creatures.

"Impressive ..." I said, a little shocked by the sudden appearance of our potential rescuer.

The axe flew back to the light and into its master's hand just as the beam cut out, revealing almighty Thor ... a tree ... and ... a racoon?

"Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this?" I said open-mouthed.

"Is that -..." Bucky started.

"... a running tree and a freaking speaking screaming racoon." I finished his sentence.

"Ahhahaha! You guys are so screwed now!" Banner shouted after he opened his helmet.

I brought my attention from the the tree and racoon towards Banner. "Why aren't you green?" I asked with a slight disappointment in my voice.

In response he just looked at me weirdly and walked away.

"I just wanted to see a real life Hulk, is it too much to ask..." I mumbled.

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor suddenly shouted and charged towards the hordes of aliens, followed by the angry looking tree and a racoon, lightning gathering around him until he finally launched himself into the air, landed in the densest concentration of aliens and made a crater where they had stood.

"IT'S THOMAS!" I corrected him before tripping over another dead body. "... and I would really appreciate your autograph sir ..." I added and groaned in pain.

"Of course Tiny Stark but after I kill the purple bastard." he replied and helped me to get back up on my feet.

I looked at him completely enchanted. When he was out of my sight I shook my head to get myself back out of the daydream world. Right after that I noticed Bucky looking at me with a slight display of jealousy on his face.