𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚𝒕𝒘𝒐༄:package

"I didn't except you to see me, daughter"

"well I'm very sad to announce that I have a new dad, so I wouldnt be pleased if you called me that again, all for one" we sat across each other, glass with a few holes blocking our way for safety.

Afo didn't seem to like what I said, but he continued with his smile neverless.

"well what brings you here, I hope you have changed your mind about quirks"

"sad to disappoint, I'm only here to have the pleasure of seeing you tied into a chair" I crossed my legs and arms looking him up and down.

"ah yes, sometimes my back itches, and when ever I want to move, the guns automatically aim at me"

"they do their job" I smirked and shrugged innocently.

"now I'm here to talk to you about what happened earlier, since you were the husband of my sadly dead mother. I assume you know some things about her" I rolled my eyes with sarcasm in my tone.

"mm, I didn't know you could speak smart with words, very intimidating" he hummed.

"what is it do you want to know"

I took off my top, revealing those tattoos that appeared before. I looked at him while easing eyebrows waiting for him to explain.

"oh so you have developed that, now i know that my quirk has worked on m/n" he chuckled.

"Speak"

"well those tattoos don't do much, they glow when you use your quirk past your limit"

"I hope you know that the drawbacks only occur when I copy quirks. The quirks I already have don't affect me in any way, unless I keep switching." I glared.

"you said it yourself, switching and something else" he smirked as I got what he meant. Too bad I don't use much when I fight.

"what is that something you speak of?"

"one... For all" he hummed. I widened my eyes wondering why exactly this one.

"mmm yes yes I can hear the disappointment, I enjoy it however." I shrugged him off and rolled my eyes.

"you didn't tell me, how's the family..." he hinted to me that he meant shigiraki and the others.

"they're doing very well, I guess he won't be pleased when I tell him that I will take the golden medal" I hinted back to him, and from the look of his face he seemed to be happy about it.

I know that our conversation is being recorded, thats why we're playing with words. They don't have to find out🥺

"take my quirk y/n, use it to be the most powerful"

Why did he say that so bluntly.

"even if I wanted your shitty quirk I wouldn't be able... I can only take quirks by touching them, very sad I know" I smirked then fake pouted. I lied to him because I totally don't want to complete his goal.

"you live in a world of kill or be killed. My quirk comes with full package you know" he tried to convince knowing that I lied since he knew my quirk.