Chapter 134

Since the members all had their own plans after the celebratory banquet, Ding-ge didn't book a car for the team. Instead, everyone was supposed to return to the base on their own once they woke up the next day.

They had only stopped when it was almost dawn, so Jian Rong severely lacked sleep. At that moment, his head hurt, his legs were sore, and he slumped against Lu Boyuan as they checked out of their room.

Originally, Lu Boyuan wanted to extend their stay by another day for his sake, but Jian Rong shook his head without thinking about it. He wasn't that fragile; he didn't need to catch up on sleep in a hotel that cost tens of thousands of yuan per night.

Back at the base, Jian Rong collapsed on his bed and went to sleep again. He didn't even bother unpacking his suitcase first.

He slept all the way until the evening.

Pine was making a trip back home, and Yuan Qian was out on a date with his girlfriend. At five in the afternoon, only one person was in TTC's practice room.

After being scolded for an entire day, Xiao Bai bitterly made himself a cup of sugarless coffee. Right as he took a sip of it, he heard the practice room door open, and he subconsciously glanced over.

Then he met the eyes of the living King of Hell.

The King of Hell was wearing a long-sleeved, high-collared shirt. Although he was feeling a bit more energetic after sleeping the entire day, there were still traces of dark circles under his eyes.

Tousling his disheveled hair, Jian Rong saw Lu Boyuan's reply pop up on his phone screen.

[R: Awake? I went out to buy something, I'll be back soon.]

Jian Rong responded with an "okay" before he yawned and turned on his computer. Sensing that the person next to him was looking at him, he leisurely turned his head. "What is it?"

Xiao Bai immediately whipped back around. "Nothing!"

Jian Rong felt like something was off about him, but he was too lazy to pursue the matter. Once his computer was turned on, he clicked on the streaming platform.

Xiao Bai's spoon clattered onto the coaster, but he paid no attention to it as he stammered, "Are, a-a-are you gonna stream?"

Jian Rong tore open a bag of small crackers and tossed one into his mouth. "Mn."

"Why are you so hardworking?!" Xiao Bai was flustered. "Wake up a little! We just won the championship yesterday!!! Right now, you should find a movie to watch, lean back in your chair, and comfortably enjoy your life as a champion..."

"No." Jian Rong was chewing on a cracker, so his enunciation was a little unclear. "I'm going to make money."

"You already have a lot of freaking money..."

"Not enough."

Xiao Bai's eyes widened. "What? Are you gonna go down the dark path? Indulge yourself in a life of debauchery???"

Jian Rong didn't answer.

Previously, he had already confirmed with his boyfriend that they were going to split the cost of the hotel rooms. If they made somewhat frequent visits to hotels like the one they were in last night, which cost five figures a night... there was no way he had enough money.

Jian Rong opened the streaming platform and typed out his stream title: [Dad's here, a casual stream.]

After he completed the familiar stream setup sequence, Jian Rong pulled up the LoL game client and entered the queue. As he was waiting, he sprawled lazily back in his chair and started musing out loud to himself.