Chapter 73

Lu Boyuan’s brows furrowed before quickly relaxing again.

What kind of dream was he having.

A while later, he asked lowly in return, “Wasn’t it three minions?”

Of course, nobody answered him.

Jian Rong had just finished showering, and his arm was somewhat cool. Lu Boyuan stared off into the darkness as he felt the arm pressed against his own slowly heat up, until it maintained a very warm temperature.

Earlier that night, Ding-ge had asked him who he wanted to sleep with, or if he would rather have a guest room tidied up for him instead. Although the smell was strong, it wasn’t impossible to bear for one evening.

Lu Boyuan’s eyes were lowered as he listened to him finish speaking. Then, he picked up his pillow and threw it onto Jian Rong’s bed.

“Dumbass troll…” Due to being too exhausted, the person next to him started to ramble in his sleep unintelligibly again. “I’m your dad…”

Lu Boyuan blinked once, slowly.

“…not wearing a skirt.”

Lu Boyuan said softly, “Mn.”

“Your dad… the world’s number one mid laner.”

“…”

Lu Boyuan wanted to laugh, but then his smile froze on his face.

Jian Rong suddenly lifted a hand and placed it on Lu Boyuan’s body. Separated by a thin layer of clothing, his fingers pressed down a few times on Lu Boyuan’s abdomen, as if he was pressing the keys for his skills in game.

Lu Boyuan could even distinctly detect that Jian Rong’s skill rotation was “QRWEQ” — LeBlanc’s kill combo. In the middle of it, Jian Rong also found time to hit the key for Ignite down below.

Lu Boyuan: “…”

Lu Boyuan grabbed his wrist and moved his hand away before he stiffly sat up in bed.

He heard Jian Rong give a stupid chuckle and mumble, “Go die for your granddad…”

With this kind of attitude, it probably wouldn’t be too long until he won the S11 World Championship in his dreams.

This was Lu Boyuan’s first time realizing that someone could sleep like this. Back then, when he used to share a dorm with Xiao Bai and the rest, the worst it ever got was snores and teeth grinding.

Lu Boyuan’s breathing was a little heavy. He turned on the bedside lamp, and the weak, dusky yellow light barely managed to illuminate a corner of the room.

Jian Rong’s shirt was disheveled from sleep, exposing his long and slender neck, as well as part of a sunken collarbone. His left hand was spread out flat on the spot where Lu Boyuan was just lying down.

Half a minute later, Lu Boyuan cast his eyes downward before he reached out and pinched Jian Rong’s lips, which had been moving almost the entire night.

When Jian Rong woke up, he was still somewhat immersed in his dreams.