Chapter 49

When Jian Rong saw that text, he stared blankly at his phone for a short moment.

Did he know how to act spoiled? How come he himself wasn't aware of that...

However, what was done couldn't be undone, and it was now irrelevant whether he knew or didn't know how. The group chat quickly switched to a different topic. Their match against Fighting Tiger was coming up soon, and even on break Ding-ge wasn't idle; he told them about a few small habits that Fighting Tiger's members had during competitive matches, as well as what to pay attention to during the pick/ban phase.

After the group chat calmed down again, Jian Rong slipped his phone into his pocket and stood up, intending to go to the study room and play ranked.

But when he opened his door, he discovered that the door to the study room was also wide open. Lu Boyuan was leaning back in the gaming chair, his posture relaxed as he watched a match replay.

When he heard a noise, Lu Boyuan looked over and called out to the person who was about to silently return to his room. "Want to game?"

"Mn." Jian Rong paused. "Well, it's not like I really want to, I'm just a bit bored."

Lu Boyuan exited the video before he got up and freed the space in front of the computer. "It's fine, I'll watch you play."

There was only one computer in Lu Boyuan's study, but there were two chairs. One was for using the computer, and the other was for reading.

A photo of the little teacup pig rolling around on grass was placed on the desk. Only then did Jian Rong think of asking, "How come... I haven't seen the pig?"

"When you arrived, it was asleep. Right now, they're taking it out for a walk."

Jian Rong was startled. "Pigs also have to be walked?"

Lu Boyuan laughed. "It's fine if you don't walk them... but my dad likes to mess around. Want to see it?"

Jian Rong said honestly, "Yes."

Lu Boyuan hummed. "Once they're back, I'll sneak it up for you to play with."

Sneak it up... for him to play with.

Jian Rong looked at Lu Boyuan quietly for a few seconds before he abruptly whipped his head around and quickly answered, "Okay."

After he sat down, Jian Rong logged into his WeChat out of habit before he remembered that he was currently using Lu Boyuan's computer.

He was about to close the social media interface when Ding-ge sent a message over.

Jian Rong clicked on it, completely unguarded. When he saw the photos of the dresses that the other person had sent over, he froze for quite a few seconds.

[Ding-ge: You'll be resuming streaming soon in a few days, so we have to quickly arrange these things. See if there's anything among these photos that you can accept, if not I'll ask the stylist to keep searching.]

For the most part, the clothes that Ding-ge sent over were very modest. The majority were dresses, and the most risque one was a black and white maid outfit, but that was just because the chest area was quite revealing, which wasn't an issue for a guy at all.

Lu Boyuan saw the outfits from behind Jian Rong, and he could sense Jian Rong's stiffness. He asked, "Don't want to wear it?"

Jian Rong snapped out of it and closed the pictures. "A little bit."

"Then don't wear it." Lu Boyuan took out his phone. "I'll go talk to Ding-ge, it's not a big deal."

Jian Rong shook his head. After being tormented for so long, he ended up calming down. "Forget it, since I already agreed, I have to do it... and Ding-ge also checked several times with me in advance, I was the one who didn't take it to heart."