Chapter 129

As soon as LeBlanc's portrait appeared, all the stream viewers felt greatly reassured.

"LeBlanc! According to the stats gathered from the start of the spring season all the way until now, the win rate for Soft's LeBlanc is—" Commentator A paused before he said emphatically and firmly, "—100%."

Commentator B nodded. "That's right! Although the reason for such a high win rate is because their opponents started consistently banning LeBlanc halfway through the season, this still proves that Soft's LeBlanc is absolutely one of the best in the world!"

The audience members in the stadium were screaming, the stream barrage was spamming "666," and the Korean commentators were analyzing how HT should've been a bit more cautious and banned LeBlanc.

Meanwhile, in TTC's voice chat—

After Lu Boyuan got Kindred and Yuan Qian got Kennen, Ding-ge said, "We still need a frontliner, so let's get a tank to make it a bit more stable. Any issues with that, Xiao Bai?"

"Take it." Xiao Bai pitched his voice down lower and said, "No matter what champion you give me, I'll always be able to carry."

The tense atmosphere was shattered in one blow by Xiao Bai, and everyone else burst out laughing.

Jian Rong's eyebrow twitched. "Zhuang Yibai, are you a copycat?"

Xiao Bai nodded. "I am~ kiss kiss."

Jian Rong was expressionless. "Then let me see you carry with Sona."

Sona, a glass cannon enchanter support, was a benched champion in the current meta. Though she wasn't strong, many female players were fond of her, and she was colloquially known as 36E1.

"That won't do," Xiao Bai said seriously. "I don't have a problem with that, but you see, the main issue is with my family's P-baby: he faints when there's too much cleavage."

Jian Rong: "............"

Yuan Qian: "Hahahahaha damn."

Pine: "I'll solo bot this round."

Lu Boyuan adjusted his runes. "You really faint?"

Pine: "...no."

"I have no idea whether he faints or not, but laozi is about to faint on stage soon." Ding-ge couldn't bear it any longer. "Hurry up and choose!!!"

Both teams' champions were finalized. TTC's team composition was: Kennen, Kindred, LeBlanc, Kalista, and Nautilus.

HT's team composition was: Jax, Jarvan IV, Malzahar, Jhin, and Leona.

Commentator A: "It's obvious that HT wanted TTC to reveal their mid lane champion first before they selected their own. Malzahar's passive skill grants him a major shield, and this champion can also suppress and silence. Actually, Malzahar restricts LeBlanc quite a bit, Soft probably won't be able to kill him easily in lane."

Commentator B nodded. A few seconds later, he realized something was wrong. "...won't be able to kill him easily?"

Commentator A, who had gotten very into observing Jian Rong's games these past few days, coughed lightly. "Slip of the tongue, sorry about that. I meant, he won't be able to lane against him easily."

"Speaking of which... at 3:27 AM today, Soft completed the promise he made in his stream—with 1,587 LP in the Challenger tier, he successfully climbed to the top of the Korean server, becoming its current rank one." Commentator C smiled as he finished informing the spectators of this piece of news. Then he continued, "In that case—let's look forward to Soft's second climb to the top today! The first game of the League of Legends Mid-Season Invitational finals match is about to begin!"