Chapter 118

Jian Rong laid on the bed, stunned. He didn't even react when his character on the screen was beaten to death by the enemy mid laner and jungler.

He suddenly remembered something: on his way to Ningbo, he had used the last of his phone battery to see all the water friends guessing whether Lu Boyuan's partner with the short, dyed hair was this female streamer or that female host. He was so angry that he sat there being blasted by the wind coming in from the car window for quite a while, to the point that his face was almost paralyzed.

He even thought about directly forwarding that video of the post-match interview and captioning it with "stop guessing, it's your dad."

Jian Rong always tended to behave impulsively without taking into account the consequences of his actions. For example, back when Jian Rong saw Lu Boyuan doing his best to carry his teammates, while Kan was doing his best to feed, he had immediately plunged into the team fight and mocked Kan for matchfixing in his stream.

How could he not know that saying such a thing would cause him to be flamed by fans?

But he didn't care. You can flame however you want, and I'll mock however I want.

Only when it came to Lu Boyuan did Jian Rong ever so rarely back down.

Lu Boyuan had been up on the pedestal for too long, so if it was suddenly exposed that he was dating someone on the team, and that his partner was a man to boot... Jian Rong couldn't imagine the aftermath.

Jian Rong watched as his teammates pinged question marks at him in the game. He thought to himself, upset, What's so bad about just going to sleep with your boyfriend? Why'd you have to freaking go and play a game instead...

When Lu Boyuan saw Jian Rong frantically exit the team voice chat, he lifted an eyebrow. "Duo queue?"

"Mn." Jian Rong forcefully rubbed his face. A long moment later, he squeezed out, "With Savior... he seems to be streaming."

There was silence next to him, and Jian Rong licked his lips. "I didn't have time to tell you..."

Jian Rong swallowed the remainder of his sentence back down—Lu Boyuan kneaded the nape of his neck a few times. He had just finished showering, and his fingers were cool to the touch. "The AFK warning is up."

In League, an AFK warning would appear if you stood without moving for a period of time, and you would be kicked if you continued to AFK even after receiving the warning.

But Jian Rong hardly had the energy to care about that. Right as he was about to say something, Lu Boyuan tossed his towel onto the chair and propped a knee on the bed. He rubbed Jian Rong's neck and prompted, "Make some room for me and go to sleep, I'll sub in for you."

Jian Rong shifted to the side, his mind in chaos.

Jian Rong was playing Lee Sin this time, and it was a Diamond game too. As a result, despite Fighting Tiger's jungler being on the other team and Jian Rong's tiny disadvantage in the early game, Lu Boyuan was still able to create various opportunities for his teammates once he took charge.

After Lu Boyuan stole Baron during a critical team fight and headed straight towards the enemy base, Fighting Tiger's jungler finally started to seek out interaction—

[[All] ZHmmd: God Lu, is that you?]

[[All] Don't Interact If You're Solo Killed: Mn]

With that, Lu Boyuan destroyed the other team's Nexus and won the ranked game.

He asked, "Still wanna play?"

Jian Rong: "...no, I'm done."

Lu Boyuan let Savior know in the chat and left the party.