Chapter 4

Lu Boyuan rotated his wrist and was about to exit the livestream, but his phone rang first.

Ding-ge1 instantly asked, "Why did you run over to Soft's livestream?!"

Lu Boyuan frowned before he looked up after a few seconds at the upper right corner of the streaming interface.

Only to see, in the user login area, several large letters shining brightly—TTC ་ Road.

Lu Boyuan was silent for a brief moment before he explained simply, "Forgot to switch accounts."

"I told you not to log in to your main account normally, it's not like you need to livestream these days either... Is that the important part!!" Ding-ge said, "Right now the marketing accounts are all posting on Weibo and stirring things up!"

Lu Boyuan said, "What is there to stir up? I'm watching a livestream, that's all."

"That's all? Whose livestreams have you watched before? You don't even enter your teammates' livestream rooms." Ding-ge paused for a bit before he gathered the strength to weakly continue, "And also... Soft was commentating on the semifinals in his livestream last night."

Lu Boyuan recalled his teammates' sleepwalking gameplay last night and understood what Ding-ge meant. Soft probably didn't have many good things to say when commentating.

Ding-ge: "In front of several hundred thousand people, that brat said that Kan had been bribed by gamblers."

Lu Boyuan: "..."

"He really is quite audacious. If Kan intended to press charges, Kan would win for sure." Ding-ge expressionlessly repeated what the marketing accounts were saying. "Now all these marketing accounts are saying that you're going to stand up for your teammates."

The marketing accounts were being a little excessive, but nobody could actually come up with a different reason for why Road would appear in Soft's livestream.

The other end of the line was silent. Ding-ge sighed and was about to speak when he heard a very quiet, low laugh.

He was astonished. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." Lu Boyuan restrained his laughter and said, "Then, if I log out right now, wouldn't that really make it seem like I came to threaten him?"

Ding-ge was momentarily stunned. "What do you mean? Why exactly did you go to his livestream room?"

"Just to take a look." Lu Boyuan said, "It's fine, I'll take care of it myself. Hanging up now."

Jian Rong didn't know what had happened. He only knew that the livestream's barrage had exploded to the point that it was affecting his game.

This computer was something his dad left behind, and its configuration could only be considered average. It could stream with difficulty, but it lagged easily if there were too many special effects from gifts.

He didn't even need to look at the barrage helper to know what these people were arguing noisily about. "Don't ask, I'm not getting a new computer, no money."

His team's jungler had already been roasted to the point that he was AFK, and he was even threatening to make Jian Rong lose points in the chat box.

Seeing the other person's threats, Jian Rong laughed mockingly. "When dealing with this kind of person, not only do you have to insult him until he AFKs, you also have to win after he decides to AFK, so that he clearly recognizes the fact that he's a useless piece of trash.

"To piss off this dumbass, I'm going to temporarily turn off the barrage. There shouldn't be any complaints, right? ... okay, there's none, I'm turning it off."