Chapter 98

Lu Boyuan watched him hide his head like an ostrich and really felt the urge to laugh.

After he cleaned his hands off with a wet paper towel, he knelt on the bed and effortlessly tugged off the pillow.

Jian Rong’s entire face was still red. He rubbed his eyes and then rubbed his face before he tried hard to act natural as he asked, “Does your hand feel tired.”

Lu Boyuan raised an eyebrow. He felt like if he said no, it would probably leave somewhat of a blow on the young man’s self-confidence. “It’s all right.”

Jian Rong’s hair was an absolute mess. He sat up and looked at his pants and underwear lying at the side of the bed, before he saw that Lu Boyuan was still fully dressed. Strictly speaking, the only difference was that his clothes were a little wrinkled now…

Finally, his gaze landed on Lu Boyuan’s slender fingers.

The instant he remembered what those hands were doing just a moment ago and the way those fingers had been curled, Jian Rong felt his heart tingle as one thought took over his entire mind—

What the hell kind of things have I used the world champion’s hands for!!!

He drew in a deep breath of air before he hastily pulled on his underwear and reached for his pants.

“Your pants are dirty.” Lu Boyuan reminded him considerately.

Jian Rong: “…”

Lu Boyuan asked, “Wear mine? I’ll get a clean pair for you.”

Jian Rong recalled how he still needed to wash some things off his legs, and he immediately shook his head. “It’s not that bad… my room is just a few steps over.”

In the end, carrying his own pants, Jian Rong carefully pulled open Lu Boyuan’s door like a thief. He poked his head out and peered to the left and right, wanting to confirm if there was anyone else nearby.

He truly was scarred by the people in the base who could pop out at any given moment.

Lu Boyuan crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall, watching him from behind. He let out a soft chuckle.

Jian Rong looked back. “Why’re you laughing?”

“The way you’re acting…” Lu Boyuan glanced at the pants Jian Rong was holding and the long legs extending out from underneath his clothing. “Makes me think we just finished having a secret love affair.”

Jian Rong: “…”

Lu Boyuan’s original intention was just to tease him a little. Unexpectedly, Jian Rong froze for two seconds before he turned around, still carrying his pants, and kissed Lu Boyuan on the corner of his mouth.

“I’m going back now.” Even though his face was clearly bright red, Jian Rong insisted on purposefully assuming a very cool expression. “Boyfriend.”

After he left, Lu Boyuan continued to lean against the wall for quite a while before he moved at last.

His bed was a bit messy. The bed sheets that the auntie had newly changed out for him were black, so when Jian Rong was lying on it just now, the color contrast was extremely distinct. His thin, pale waist nestled among the bedding—a glimpse of it alone was dazzling.