Chapter 7

The boy looked a little thin, and the small section of his nape that was exposed when he lowered his head was very pale. He didn't look much different from the way he did in his livestreams, so clearly he didn't use any random face-thinning-eye-enlarging filters when streaming.

Not like Xiao Bai, who had pulled the beautification bar to max when he first started streaming. Amidst the fans' uproarious laughter, they even sent him onto the hot search.

Shiliu laughed when he heard that. "He's not that bad... You really do like Road ah."

"I'm only stating facts." Jian Rong frowned. "PUD's jungler's weaknesses are very obvious. He's okay when ganking and team fighting, but he's too weak when invading the jungle. He's very reliant on his teammates' support. If the teammates don't follow him, then his rhythm would be broken up."

Shiliu thought about it and realized that really did seem to be the case.

The reason he went to ask Jian Rong to come with him this time was because he liked to hear Jian Rong analyze this sort of thing. He asked, "Then what about Road?"

Jian Rong lifted his head and pondered over it quietly for a few beats.

Lu Boyuan saw that his eyelashes were very long.

Jian Rong said, "Road's weak point... his teammates are too inferior?"

Shiliu: "?"

"I didn't pay attention to the other roles, but the mid laner is too trash," Jian Rong said. "He only knows how to kill minions and farm. He can't provide assistance, nor can he create an advantage for himself. Useless piece of crap."

Shiliu assessed, "This is called competitive rivalry."

Jian Rong tugged the brim of his hat downwards and said, "I played with Kan before on the Korean server. I filled in as a support, he was mid, and the enemy mid was HT's starting mid laner."

Shiliu knew that his Korean server account was ranked highly before, so he wasn't surprised that Jian Rong could match with professional players. "And then?"

"He was solo killed by the other team four times." Jian Rong spoke breezily. "I wasn't paying attention to the IDs at the time, so I thought he was some small retired player from another division."

Shiliu: "..."

Lu Boyuan looked away, and there was a trace of a helpless smile in his lowered eyes. He exited the video on his phone and stuffed his earphones casually into a pocket.

The competition was about to begin, and the staff members went on stage to finish their last-minute preparations. The commentators were already seated at their spots as well. The atmosphere of the World Championships spread lightning fast, and the entire arena was abuzz with noise.

Ding-ge returned after going backstage to greet his friends. He straightened his suit before he sat down, asking the person whose head was lowered the entire time, "The competition is about to start, what are you still watching?"

Xiao Bai looked up. "Nothing, I was just checking out StarTV."

Yuan Qian said, "Aren't all the streamers waiting for the official broadcast right now? What is there to see?"

Xiao Bai clicked his tongue. "I wanted to listen and see how that bluenette troll is going to flame HT or PUD later, but he actually isn't streaming."

"He didn't comment on competitions very often in the first place." Yuan Qian waved at his streamer friends sitting further back as a greeting before he continued, "Maybe he came to the arena today too."