Chapter 45

Jian Rong had long since cleared through the entire top lane. He didn’t leave either after pushing all three of Kongkong’s towers, and Lu Boyuan would occasionally drop by. The only thing remaining in the top lane now was a naked inhibitor.

Kongkong stood next to his inhibitor and watched Jian Rong, who was currently beating up Kongkong’s minions not too far away. He was a little bit baffled.

[[All] Kongkong: Have I done something to offend TTC?]

[[All] Just Watch My Gameplay: Happy new year.]

In this game, neither side’s junglers took care of their mid or bot lanes. On Jian Rong’s team, although the mid lane was somewhat disadvantaged, the bot lane still progressed fairly smoothly. The top laner and jungler had even more so pierced through the enemy, causing their team fights later to be extremely relaxed.

Right after they wiped out the other team, Jian Rong heard the sound of chair legs scraping against the ground come from the other side of his headphones. Evelynn also stopped moving next to him.

Lu Boyuan gently pulled away the little teacup pig, which was gnawing on the shoulder strap of his equipment bag. He crooked his finger and knocked it against the pig’s head. “No biting.”

After putting the equipment bag in a higher place, Lu Boyuan sat back in his seat just as the enemy’s Nexus was destroyed. “Victory” jumped up on the screen.

Hearing Lu Boyuan return, Jian Rong closed the scoreboard and asked casually, “Is there someone next to you?”

Lu Boyuan also pulled up the scoreboard out of habit. “No, a pig.”

It took Jian Rong a few seconds to understand that sentence. “The pig from your profile picture?”

Lu Boyuan gave an “en.” “It was chewing on my equipment bag’s shoulder strap.”

Jian Rong had seen people keep pigs as house pets on the news. They raised and raised them until the pigs ended up weighing 250 kilograms; there were actually quite a few people who fell for such a trick.

Jian Rong hesitated briefly but still couldn’t resist asking, “It won’t become huge, right?”

Lu Boyuan chuckled. “It hasn’t really grown in the past two years… unless something unexpected occurs, that shouldn’t happen.”

After the game concluded, the players would enter a post-game lobby. The messages sent in the lobby were visible to all ten players.

Probably because they had ended up crashing cars with professional players and an LPL female host, not a single player left the lobby.

[Kongkong: God Lu, you and Soft can go ahead and queue first. I’ll wait until you two enter a game before matching, our ranks are too close together so it’s easy to crash cars. I don’t want to hand over any more points TAT.]

[Kongkong: Why are you two still not leaving yet…]

[Kongkong: Don’t tell me that you’ve targeted my points!]

[Just Watch My Gameplay: If you used the time you were spouting BS to queue up, you would already be choosing your champion by now.]