Chapter 16

By the time Jian Rong finished drinking all the milk, Ding-ge just happened to push open the practice room door.

"I made a reservation at the restaurant. Let's get ready, the car is already waiting outside." Ding-ge saw that Jian Rong had just entered a new game, and he frowned. "Oh no, I forgot to tell you ahead of time..."

Jian Rong bought some equipment and left the base. When he heard that, he shook his head. "It's fine, I can eat whatever, you don't need to worry about me."

"How can that be? I can tell the driver to wait a little, play quickly," Ding-ge said.

"It's really fine." Jian Rong paused and said, "I want to finish playing my promotion series."

At that, Ding-ge could only drop the subject. "Alright. In that case, I'll send you the base's address, and you can order takeout for yourself. I'll reimburse the money. Or there's also food in the fridge, you can eat anything you want."

Jian Rong said, "Okay."

"I won't be going either." Lu Boyuan stood up. "Didn't get enough sleep, so I'm going to go up and take a nap. You guys go ahead."

Ding-ge: "Do you want us to get something to-go for you?"

Lu Boyuan went straight upstairs, only tossing behind a: "No need."

Ding-ge gave a few more instructions before leaving.

After everyone left the practice room, Jian Rong let out a long breath.

He was already used to living by himself, so he wasn't quite used to playing games together with other people in a practice room yet.

This ranked game finished in less than twenty minutes. "Victory" had just flashed on the screen when the phone that Jian Rong had placed next to his keyboard chimed twice.

A new group chat appeared in his WeChat.

The name of the group chat was [TTC's Fierce Men Workout Club], and there were only six people in it.

[Ding-ge: The base's address is...]

[Ding-ge: If you need anything these next few days, just give me a call or say something in the chat. I can see it.]

Jian Rong was slightly startled.

Was this... TTC's internal group chat?

Could probationary members also be added to the internal group chat?

[Ding-ge: It's just a group chat for living together, no pressure. Feel free to let me know if you need anything.]

[R-ong: ...okay.]

During the second promotion series game, Jian Rong played absent-mindedly.

The battle concluded after thirty-five minutes, and the words "Promotion Successful" jumped out. He clicked 'OK' and immediately closed the game.

Jian Rong returned to his room. He stared blankly at the ceiling for two minutes, but in the end he still couldn't resist pulling out his phone from his pocket.

Opened the group chat.

Clicked on the members list.

The person with the WeChat ID "R" was quietly lying at the very bottom of the list. The profile picture was of a little teacup pig.

Only Lu Boyuan's friends could see his Moments, so all Jian Rong could access when he clicked on his profile was an extremely bland personal message. He looked at it for a few moments and unexpectedly recalled Shiliu's "big perverts who would follow you home" line.