ICDI Extra 1: Bitter tea.

Half a month after the Mid-Season Invitational ended, the summer season kicked off.

The matches began at three PM on the first day of the summer season. As the streaming platform requested, Jian Rong went live to act as a commentator.

Shortly after he started streaming, his livestream room shot straight to the top of the platform's popularity ranking.

When the dad fans rushed into the stream, along with spectators who wanted to join in on the fun, they saw the teenager sporting a head of disheveled hair that he hadn't tidied up yet because he had just woken up. He chewed on his milk straw as he asked the person sitting next to him, "Which two chicks are pecking at each other today again?"

Xiao Bai: "..."

Xiao Bai: "PUD and Fighting Tiger."

Jian Rong let out an "oh." "I'm gonna go to the bathroom first then. Their game is guaranteed to last at least forty minutes."

Xiao Bai glanced at his computer screen, eyes filled with pity. "Didn't XIU and Da Niu send you red envelopes in the group chat last night so that you would stay away from their match?"

Actually, their original words were: [@R-ong, here's the fee for not streaming tomorrow, take the money and scram!]

Jian Rong explained, "The platform gave me a pretty big red envelope."

"Because of money, you can even betray your brothers?" Xiao Bai asked, "How much did the platform give you?"

Jian Rong extended his hand under the computer and casually indicated a number with his fingers for Xiao Bai.

Xiao Bai sucked in a breath of cold air. "Who gives a damn about brotherhood!"

Jian Rong huffed out a laugh and didn't continue their bickering match.

After the three commentators chatted mindlessly for a while, the game finally entered the pick/ban phase.

Meanwhile, the non-professional commentator, renowned for pissing people off, hiked one leg over the other and launched into his own match analysis.

"PUD banned Twisted Fate, Varus, LeBlanc... LeBlanc? That wasn't necessary, Da Niu's LeBlanc is Platinum-level. If any of you ever encounter him playing LeBlanc in ranked, don't hesitate to one-shot him immediately. If you lose LP, don't blame Dad for not warning you.

"Fighting Tiger got rid of Nautilus, Orianna, Lucian? That Lucian ban doesn't make any sense. Lucian ADC isn't even meta anymore, and 98k doesn't like playing this kind of top lane champion either... the mid laner? Savior knows how to play Lucian?

"Fighting Tiger picked Syndra, Savior chose Zoe... who's stronger? I don't know, they're both about the same. It all depends on fate whether or not they'll land their skills."

[Freaking take it easy a little! These two teams have way too many fans! Dad can't out-flame them all!!!]

[This dumbass streamer is constantly exaggerating things. It's my first time seeing an MSI winner act this arrogant, these dad fans aren't worth mentioning either.]

[Sure, you can insult the streamer, but why are you insulting his dad? Did his dad dig up your family's ancestral grave or turn you into an orphan?]

[Pure dad fan here, it's five minutes into the game and they've both missed 80% of their attacks. As far as I can tell, my son wasn't wrong.]

[What kind of trash stream is this? If you don't know how to commentate, then stop streaming. Don't just blindly freeload, OK?]

[It's been a long time since I've paid any attention to LoL, how come this dumbass is so popular? A crappy streamer is trying to shade pro players? If you're so great, then you play. What a joke, all you'll ever be able to do in this lifetime is stream a little to pass your days.]