Chapter 110

Though the broadcast had started, the match coverage hadn’t officially begun yet. The videos played in the beginning were meant to heat up the audience and test the stream.

As a result, a situation would frequently occur where several videos were repeated over and over.

[Stop playing ads, replay the trash talk video, Dad wants to hear it again.]

[My girlfriend sent me a text saying her parents aren’t home tonight. I told her to either sleep early or find some other crap to do, don’t bother me while I’m looping the trash talk segment. Bros~ am I doing it right?]

[The viewer count for the commercial segment is way higher than it’s been in the past… I suggest that today’s advertisers all pay Soft.]

[It’s here it’s here! The fourth replay is here, bros~!]

“They’re still replaying it!” In the break room, the assistant coach was deeply concerned. “This director must be a PUD fan, right? They want to replay it more times so they can add fuel to the fire over at the LPL? What if in a bit the competition ban notice comes in while the team is competing…”

The pro players recorded this segment alone. At the time, everyone was busy backstage doing the players’ makeup or preparing for the match. On top of that, time was tight, so the footage was taken away to be edited as soon as they were done recording it. Apart from the staff members in charge of filming and the respective lane opponent, nobody knew what was said in the trash talk segment.

Just like the water friends spamming question marks in the barrage, this was also their first time hearing Jian Rong say all that.

Ding-ge sat on the sofa, as steady as a mountain.

He had weathered through too many storms. Something like “team member flaming someone” was already ranked at the very bottom of his worries in his mind.

“It’s fine.” Ding-ge stuffed a chunk of watermelon into his mouth. “This has all been inspected beforehand. If he really couldn’t say it, the person in charge wouldn’t have dared to release this clip.”

Rish’s comments from last night had been cursed to the point that it got on the hot search. Anyone who even slightly followed the esports circle would’ve seen it.

Naturally, the LPL’s management had also seen it.

Previously, HT’s ridicule towards the LPL had always occurred outside of the domestic web, so they had no way of controlling it. But now that group of dumbasses had already started bullying them right in their own territory; as if the LPL’s management could endure it?

Did HT really think the LPL didn’t have a temper?

If this had taken place a few years ago, pro players from both leagues would’ve most likely passionately laned against each other 800 times by now.

However, things were different now. The LPL had already become commercialized, and nobody wanted to destroy their own reputation or damage their team’s market value. They especially didn’t want to be penalized because of something like this.

Ding-ge sighed and thought, The last part of that trash talk segment was worded so well. If only this brave soul wasn’t our mid laner, that would’ve been even better.