Chapter 68

Although they were promoting couple keyboards, they didn’t actually have to be all that intimate in the photos.

After all, one was a female celebrity, while the other was a little rookie male god from the esports circle. No matter what, they couldn’t make the photos seem too ambiguous.

The theme of the photoshoot centered around the two of them gaming together. The closest they got to each other was when they were sitting shoulder to shoulder in front of the computers, and they put their hands in the same bag of chips.

Jian Rong sat in the gaming chair that the staff had prepared for him. Not too far away, Lu Boyuan was surrounded by a few staff members, both guys and girls, who were done setting up and wanted autographs from him. Lu Boyuan’s head was lowered as he talked to them, and the brim of his hat covered up his face so that his expression couldn’t be seen clearly.

Qiuqiu returned from touching up her makeup. She turned her head and asked, “Do you not have any matches today?”

Jian Rong said indifferently, “No.”

The photoshoot hadn’t started yet. The photographer was still instructing a few stagehands to move around props.

“I started watching your streams a very long time ago.” Qiuqiu said, “It’s probably been about two years now? Back when I was filming Songless.

Jian Rong was still spacing out. He replied, quite half-heartedly, “Thanks.”

Qiuqiu looked at him before chuckling. “Did you know who I was before this?”

Jian Rong said, “I didn’t.”

The staff member who was arranging Qiuqiu’s hair paused for a moment and shot Jian Rong a look of astonishment.

Even though Qiuqiu’s filmography wasn’t very extensive, her only movie had won her the biggest domestic best actress award, so her popularity was extremely high.

The staff: “Last year, Qiuqiu went to your team’s match and played a game there.”

“I only joined the LPL this year.” Jian Rong contemplated briefly before adding, “I don’t really watch dramas either.”

The staff: “…”

Even if you hadn’t joined the LPL yet, you should’ve still watched the match’s live broadcast, right?

Even if you don’t really watch dramas, you should’ve still seen the Weibo hot search, right?

Are you a game otaku or a caveman living at the top of a mountain?

Qiuqiu didn’t act awkward about it at all. On the contrary, her smile deepened. “I see… how come you keep looking at Road? Do you need to tell him something?”

Jian Rong rapidly averted his gaze. He lowered his eyes and pressed a few buttons on the keyboard in front of him. Because he was caught in the act, his tone of voice grew rigid. “No.”

After Lu Boyuan finished signing autographs for the staff members, he just happened to spot Jian Rong chatting with that female celebrity upon lifting his head.