Chapter 133

Everyone had a chance to say something in the interview. They were all tired, so with Jian Rong setting the example, the remaining members got straight to the point in their "speeches."

Pine took the microphone and said concisely, "We won."

Xiao Bai latched onto Pine's hand and brought the microphone up to his own mouth. "Hi everyone this is the world's number one Sett support speaking..."

Pine said, "If you want the mic, then hold it properly. Don't grab my hand."

Xiao Bai: "Stingy."

Yuan Qian snatched the microphone from the bot lane duo. As he wiped away his tears, he said, "Though I really want to seem cool like them and only give a short speech... I still have a lot of things I wanna say. I received a ton of private messages at the end of last year. Of course, many of those messages were comforting me and cheering me on, but a small portion of them said that I wasn't suited to this meta and that I should retire...

"Here, I want to say that I absolutely will not retire. I'm not a support-style player, I'm an all-rounder. I can still adapt to countless more metas, and I'm going to play until I physically can't anymore... Also, I want to thank my teammates, my team, my team's staff, my boss, my parents, my fans... and my wife. I love you guys. Wife, I love you."

The camera zoomed in on Yuan Qian's girlfriend, Youyou.

Her eyes brimmed with tears, and the tip of her nose was thoroughly red. Towards the camera, she lifted her boyfriend's support banner high in the air...

Last was Lu Boyuan.

When he took the microphone, the entire audience stood up. Some Korean audience members even pulled out small posters of Lu Boyuan from their pockets to hold up...

Currently, there were many star pro players in League of Legends, but very few were well-liked throughout all the competitive regions.

Road was unquestionably the first person that came into people's minds when they thought about a pro player with region-wide popularity.

He had debuted at the peak, and to this day, he had never lost his title of "the world's number one jungler." New metas never affected his gameplay, and he was always able to carry; he was the most reassuring presence in the LPL.

Lu Boyuan smiled at the camera. His voice was slightly raspy because of exhaustion. "We'll continue to work hard in the second half of the year. Our goal is a grand slam. Thank you everyone."

When Lu Boyuan started to return the microphone, the host said hastily, "Is that all, God Lu? Everyone was really looking forward to what you have to say! Could you add a little more to your speech?"

Lu Boyuan lifted his eyebrow and turned to face the camera once more.

As a result, he spoke again a few seconds later. "Thank you to my team and my teammates... and thank you to my lover."

Surrounded by the noisy clamor of the audience, he finished, "The LPL is badass."

...

The MSI stream ended. The water friends were still submerged in joy from winning the competition, so the viewer count dropped extremely slowly in the livestream room. After they finished shouting "badass," they began collectively flaming HT, and after they finished flaming HT, they began hyping up their favorite pro players.

Once the liveliness in the stream dispersed, the festivities started anew on Weibo.

Since the grudge against HT had been blown out of proportion, TTC essentially encompassed all the topics on the hot search tonight.