Chapter 132

A second after Jian Rong sent that message, half of the barrage emptied out.

Everyone had the same first instinct—screenshot.

Then came an overwhelming surge of amazed exclamations.

[Damn!!!]

[Badass!!!]

[That felt so good, so freaking good T-T]

[This is true badassery! My son really lives up to expectations, Dad's covered with goosebumps right now]

[At this moment, Rish probably desperately wishes that he could travel back in time and strangle his past self for deciding to challenge the LPL's number one flamer.]

[Man, I've watched my dumbass son stream for several years now, and this is my first time seeing him use English.]

[This solo kill was super cool. Never mind Master, I'm his dad and even I was caught off guard when I saw that blind E dodge.]

[Master's expression is way too spectacular. What a wicked director, they still focused on the camera on Master at a time like this hahahahaha!!]

There was a close-up of both teams' mid laners at the bottom left and right corners of the screen, underneath the barrage.

Master had a dark look on his face. The instant he was solo killed, he even smashed his mouse firmly against the table, causing HT's voice chat to go silent again as if it had been sealed away. The bot lane newcomers especially lightened their breathing as well.

A few seconds later, their team's top laner mouthed a swear.

Among the LCK, who would dare to taunt and provoke them like this?!

Yet they weren't in any position to strike back either—disregarding the fact that their mid laner was just solo killed, the state of the game had also changed because of the mid laner and jungler's mistake. Presently, they were already at a disadvantage.

In today's match, the loser had no choice but to shut up.

Meanwhile, the bluenette was mostly expressionless, despite having just ridiculed the other team in an international competition after getting a solo kill. He cleared the minions in front of him and recalled back to base.

TTC's voice chat was currently comparable to the stream barrage; it was filled with shouts of "badass." Naturally, Xiao Bai was the loudest of them all, but even Pine tonelessly echoed the sentiment a few times.

Lu Boyuan glanced at the chat, and his mouth curled upwards. "As a reward for the solo kill, you can have the next raptor camp."

Jian Rong was originally maintaining a poker face, but upon hearing that, the corners of his lips twitched. "Mn."

Yuan Qian: "Captain, I understand the reasoning behind that, but you ate so many of my minions only to turn around and give your own monsters away to please your boy... teammate. Isn't this freaking inappropriate?"

"How is it inappropriate?" Lu Boyuan lifted an eyebrow. "I relied on my own skill to eat those minions in the top lane. At the beginning of the game, I baited out a flash and counterganked for you, is that not enough payback for those minions? Don't be too greedy."

Yuan Qian: "..."

Xiao Bai: "Badass badass badass!!!"

Playing it cool, Jian Rong sneered. "It's just a solo kill, that's all..."

"—you actually know English!!!"

"..."

"When'd you pick that up? It must've been so hard for you to remember those letters! You didn't write it on your hand using a pen, did you?!"