Chapter 53

*Warning, we're delving into the periphery of Smut Town, as you know I can't write too much, but hopefully it's enough to wet your appetite*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling with a stupid grin on my face. Here I was in New York lay in bed with Chris Evans by my side after a mind blowing day and it was only 2pm!

'Luce, ready for some food?', he said as he wheeled a trolley over after going to collect it from the door.

'As I've said, I can't move!', I said giggling.

'Have I really got to serve you?', he said arching an eyebrow at me in mock disgust.

'Hell yeah! Now where's my food?!', I said sitting up and flashing him a cheeky grin.

He brought over my pizza, and went back to get his joining me back in bed.

'This is the epitome of indulgence isn't it? Eating pizza in bed after mind blowing sex!'

'Mind blowing huh?', Chris said with a smirk.

'Dude, I can't feel my legs, you do the math!', I said taking a big bite of pizza and glaring at him, following up with a smile. He just nudged my leg with his and smiled looking very pleased with himself.

'You're loving this aren't you?', I said through my mouthful. He didn't need to say anything, he just smirked again taking a bite of his pizza.

'Can I have your t-shirt please, I'm getting cold', I asked after 5 solid minutes of chowing down on my pepperoni pizza. Chris handed me his t-shirt which I gratefully put over my naked top half. 'That's better, thank you.'

We had the TV on for background noise, but something caught my eye.

'Woah, turn it up please', I asked Chris who obediently obliged. Rock of Ages had just started it. It was such a cheesy film but it had some classic 80s songs in it. Also, hello Tom Cruise! 'Ooh can we watch this pretty please?', I asked looking pleadingly at Chris.

'If you want, I'm easy', he said turning the volume up.

'So I've heard', I said nudging him and giving him a cheeky grin. I went to get out of bed on my still shaky legs and squealed as Chris slapped my arse. I quickly put on a pair of pyjama bottoms and went over to the mini fridge and grabbed myself a coke, asking Chris if he wanted anything, passing him a water. I jumped back in bed and settled in for the film.

I'd seen this film for the first time not too long before, it was filled with a star studded cast and it had cracking 80s tunes, what more could you want?!. I knew I'd be singing in no time!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar (performed by Catherine Zeta-Jones)

Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
That's okay, let's see how you do it
Put up you dukes, let's get down to it

Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

You come on with it, come on
You don't fight fair
But that's okay, see if I care
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I get right back on my feet again

Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
Before I put another notch in my lipstick case
You better make sure you put me in my place