Chapter 51: All I Ever Needed Was the Music

Kei and Nakano were awakened by the sound of an argument outside the bedroom door.

"Bro, I don't wanna see...anything..." came Bokuto's voice.

"Dude, relax, it'll be fun!  Come on!"  Kuroo responded.

"But what if they're...like...you know..."

"Like what, Boku-bro?"

"Naked, or something!"

"So? You've seen Tsukki naked already anyway."

"But...but...Naka-chan's like my little sister!  I can't see her like that!  What if they're...like...ya know..."

"What?"  Kuroo loved the fact that Bokuto only ever seemed to get embarrassed when girls he cared about were involved.  If it were just Tsukki, he'd have been the one to fling the door open and jump right on the bed.  But with Nakano also in the room...the Boku-bro could tease and talk a good game, but when push came down to shove, he'd almost literally die of embarrassment if he accidentally saw his pretty blonde friend naked. 

"You know..."

"I don't, bro!  What if they're what?"  Kuroo knew, of course, but it was just so much fun to watch Bokuto turning various shades of red and fiddling about with his hands.

"Doing...things..."

"You mean like..."

"DON'T SAY IT!"

"...getting it on?"

"BRO!"

"Doing the dirty?"

"DUDE!!!"

"Having sex?"

"AUUURRRHGGGHGHGG!"  Bokuto sounded broken.

"Well, let's find out!"  Kuroo began to throw the door open.

Nakano and Kei had listened to this exchange with their hands over their mouths, desperately trying not to laugh out loud.  They briefly entertained the idea of having Nakano dive fully under the blankets to make it look like she was in the middle of sucking Tsukishima off, but they both agreed that had a decent chance of doing permanent brain damage to the Boku-bro.  In the end, they decided to just remain as they were, snuggled up together in bed as Kuroo came bursting into the room.

"And what's going on in here this morning, lovebirds?" Kuroo sang out, tossing himself onto the bed to sit next to the couple.

"So far, waking up is about as far as we've gotten, Kuroo-bro," Nakano answered with a smile.  "You seem chipper this morning."

"Are you going to come in, Bokuto-san?" Kei asked, sitting up and leaning forward a bit to peer through the door.

Bokuto peeked into the room, flinching at first seeing Tsukki's shirtless torso, but then noting that Nakano seemed to have a tee shirt on and was sitting upright.  "Can I?"

Nakano laughed.  "Get in here, you silly owl.  Come sit with us."

"See Bokuto?  Nothing untoward happening with your little sister," Kuroo teased his buddy as he made his way over and joined them on the bed.  

"Shut up, Kuroo-bro.  You'd have totally flipped if they'd been in the middle of anything and you know it," Bokuto pouted.

Nakano chuckled.  "Given the amount of noise you two made outside the door, we had plenty of time to stop whatever you think we might have been doing," she said, smirking at the boys.

"Or, you know, you could have just come in and joined us," Kei said, "since you guys are always willing to help a bro out, right, Boku-bro?"  

Bokuto's jaw dropped open.  Then suddenly, the boy exploded in laughter.  Within moments, he had collapsed back on the bed, tears rolling down his cheeks.  Tsukishima turned a superior smirk to Kuroo.