Chapter 66: A Little Drunk

Tsukishima's eyes were fixed on the tall bed-headed man and his dancing partner.  Kuroo appeared to be moving a bit better than he had been an hour ago - his dancing was relatively fluid.  Nakano was moving beautifully, her hips swaying to the driving beat hypnotically.  She was facing away from him, and he found himself desperately wanting to see her face. Was she smiling?  Laughing?  Looking at his best bro with bedroom eyes?  Get a hold of yourself idiot, he told himself sternly, this is Nakano and Kuroo we're talking about.  Even if they were both completely snockered, nothing would happen.  But then Kuroo leaned forward, placing a hand on Nakano's shoulder to steady himself, whispering in her ear.  He watched as their movements came more into synch, allowing their bodies to press closer so Kuroo could continue his whispering of soft words into Nakano's ear.

Tsukishima shook his head almost violently, trying to clear it, succeeding only in making himself feel slightly dizzy.  Moron, his logical mind chided himself again, if Kuroo's trying to talk to her at all, he'd have to get right next to her ear, just like you did with Bokuto.  There is nothing going on between them!  He watched as Nakano turned, eyes bright, sweeping the room.  She focused in on a pair of girls, the last two remaining groupies from earlier, who were slowly dancing their way over to Kuroo.  The boy still had a hand on Nakano's shoulder, but now his eyes were closed and he looked almost like Akaashi, lost in the movement and the music.  Nakano kept her body in front of Kuroo, as if guarding him, her dance moves almost a challenge to the two girls trying to find a way to move in closer to the drunken captain of Nekoma.  If it were the Shrimp dancing behind her, Tsukishima's mind supplied, you'd already be pummeling him.  

A sudden flurry of emotions threatened to overwhelm the blonde - his hands began to clench, tears pricked his eyes, and his knees began to feel a little weak.  All of that disappeared, however, the instant Nakano locked eyes with him.  

The look on the girl's face could be described in only one way - come-hither.  Kei wasted no time in doing precisely that, his body moving forward almost without him realizing.  In moments, he was pushing his way past the groupies, dancing into place in front of Nakano, his hips matching hers at once, his hands falling to hold her waist even as Kuroo moved to put both hands on Nakano's shoulders.  Nakano leaned into Tsukki, speaking into his ear.

"You a little drunk, love?" she asked, her hands trailing lightly over his chest.

"Yeah," he replied, feeling his body respond to her touch and the sexy movements of her hips.

She giggled, and Kei knew at once that she was pretty buzzed herself.  "Me too.  Help me protect our Kuroo-bro from those two girls, okay?  Let's show them that he's most definitely not available."

Knowing exactly what Nakano had in mind, Kei chuckled.  As one, the two blondes focused their eyes on the two groupies who were now just behind Tsukishima, Kei having to turn his body to be able to look at them.  One of them was the pink-haired girl who had talked to him earlier.  Nakano looked the two up and down with disdain, and then resolutely turned her back on the girls, focusing her attention on Kuroo.  Tsukishima looked at the girl he'd spoken to before directly in the eyes, giving her a wicked smirk.  Then he too, turned away, looking at Kuroo.  The dark-haired boy's eyes were open now, and he looked at his friends with a cocky grin as they moved a little closer to him again, Kei grinding himself hard against Nakano, tossing his head back, reveling in the pleasurable sensation.  Tsukishima raised up his left hand, offering Kuroo a high five.  His bro responded, completing the action and then grabbing Tsukki's hand, the other one still on Nakano's shoulder, effectively keeping the three of them together as a unit.  Kei saw the wicked gleam in his friend's eye and knew that Kuroo was aware of the way the three of them looked.  He couldn't quite hear the two girls behind him, but he was able to catch enough words to know what they were thinking.