Chapter 24: Ladies' Night

"Oh my gosh, can you believe this?"

"Who took it?  Do you know?"

"Hinata was the one who sent it, so I guess it was him?  I wonder how he managed to get a shot like that..."

"Wow that is some serious tongue action happening there..."

"Hey!" Nakano felt a kick to her rear and her eyes flew open to see a phone shoved in her face.  She focused on it, seeing a picture of herself and Tsukishima, Tsukki's tongue slipping into her mouth as they began to kiss.  "He helps you with your leg therapy, hunh?" Mako said to the still half-asleep girl, who groaned.

"So I guess you all got the picture from last night," Nakano said, pushing the phone away and sitting up.

Eri plopped herself down on Nakano's futon, practically in her lap.  "Okay, spill."

Nakano looked at her.  "Spill what?  You already knew about Tsukishima and I.  What's to spill?"

"Arrrghhh!  Why is this picture currently making the rounds on the group chats of all five of the teams?  Who took it?  How did they get it?"  Eri babbled.

"And how far did that go?" Mako asked with a wicked grin.

"It was a kiss, Mako, that's all,"  Nakano said, still too sleepy to even be embarrassed.

"I'd call that a pretty impressive kiss," Kiyoko said, giving the girl a sly grin.

Nakano blushed at last.  "Well, yeah, it kinda was.  But I promise Kiyoko-senpai, nothing else happened besides a kiss."  She glanced at Eri.  "After all, there were 8 other boys in the room at the time," she said with a grin.

"WHAT!!??  SPILL!!!"  Eri nearly exploded.

Nakano laughed.  "Alright, alright.  A bunch of the guys got together last night to play Truth or Dare.  Kuroo-san organized it with some of the boys who've been doing individual training together in Gym #3 in the evenings.  We just wanted to get to know each other better outside of volleyball."

"I'd say you and Tsukishima know each other pretty well at this point," Mako said.  Nakano chucked a pillow at her.

"So who was there?" Kiyoko asked.  

"Let's see...Kuroo, Kenma, Yaku and Lev from Nekoma...Me, Tsukki, Hinata and Kageyama from Karasuno, and Akaashi and Bokuto from Fukurodani."  Nakano counted off on her fingers.

"Oh my gosh, you played Truth or Dare with Bokuto and Kuroo?  That must have been crazy!"  Eri said, looking amazed.

"So how did this picture end up happening?" Mako asked.

"Well, Bokuto dared Tsukki to let him, Kuroo and Hinata take a picture of us making out and send it to the team group chats,"  Nakano laughed recalling how badly Tsukki wanted to avoid it.

"And Tsukishima went along with that?  I can't believe it," Kiyoko said, "He barely holds your hand at practices.  How'd they convince him to do this?"

"You can thank Hinata for that.  Tsukki was about to refuse to do it when Shoyo starting making all kinds of noise about how he was afraid to kiss me in front of people because he was a lousy kisser.  Never tell Tsukishima he can't do something...it irritates him even more than the thought of PDA," Nakano chuckled.

The girls laughed.  "I'd call this more than just a little PDA," Kiyoko said, "And you said Kuroo and Bokuto sent pictures as well?  So there are more of these out there, hmm?  I'll have to be sure to collect the set."  Nakano rolled her eyes at her.